18

In the middle of the movie Hayden and I are watching, my phone begins to ring loudly on the table next to my bed. It's almost two am, but I know exactly who it is. I pick it up and scoot closer to Hayden so he can see us while she pauses the movie. 

"Hey, Cal!" She screams before I get to. 

"You look like you're awful close to my girlfriend there." Calum raises an eyebrow after he wipes his head off with a towel. He's either really sweaty, or he just got out of the shower, I assume the latter because of the time. 

"Haven't you heard? She's my girlfriend now." Hayden winks at her, and we both burst into laughter. 

"You lost me on that one. What are you two on about?" Calum asks, chuckling. 

"So we went to my parent's house for dinner tonight. I had told them previously that there was something I needed to talk about and that I was bringing someone with me. They actually thought I went over there to come out to them." Hayden leans her head closer to my shoulder as I speak. 

"Damn, so were they disappointed when you told them you were mine again?" As Calum walks away from where he was, I realize he's in his hotel room which means he's probably not alone.

"Her mom said the sweetest thing about how she knew you two were special. It was so cute." Hayden swoons, and I roll my eyes. 

"Most of that was for Hayden. She hated the person I was after you left and I'm sure she like cursed you every day of that six months. I hate how fake she is sometimes." 

Calum scrunches his nose, and I laugh. "That's a cute look on you."

His hair has started to grow out some, so it's more of an ash color since his roots are growing through. I personally like it a lot better this way. I'm glad his hair has started to grow out. It gives me more to run my fingers through. 

"So... The final decision...?" Calum asks in a hopeful tone, but also a little unsure. 

I look over at Hayden just to make Cal more nervous. 

"I'm moving in!!" I yell, and Hayden shouts a "woohoo!" at him, and a wide grin spreads across his face. 

"You asked Teagan to move in with you?" I hear a voice in the background that I immediately recognize as Luke. 

Calum looks over to the side where I'm assuming Luke is sitting. "Yeah dumbass, I fucking told all three of you at the same time earlier after we ended our call." 

Luke mumbles something else, and Calum throws a pillow at him before he looks back to Hayden and me. "Honestly, I'm so happy you said yes. It feels good to know that when I come home, you'll be there waiting for me." 

"Always, Cal. I'm so excited, and I almost don't want to wait another week to leave." 

Hayden wraps her arms around my shoulders. "I'm making you wait a week because I will miss you too much once you're gone. So don't even try to move her flight, Hood." 

She sends him a playful glare, and he nods. "Yes, ma'am."

"What do you guys have to do in the morning? It's getting late, and you're still awake." I question. I wonder for a second if Cal would rather have a conversation without Hayden laying next to me, but he's in a room with Luke, so I feel less bad. 

"We have some interviews and promo stuff to do, but we don't have to get up until a little before noon. Ash and Michael went out for drinks, but Luke here decided he wasn't feeling good and convinced me to stay with him. I think it's fucking bullshit and he just wanted someone to watching fucking... big bang theory with." Calum pauses to look and see what show is playing on the tv.