25

smut in the first part of the chapter; when you see the "----" it's over! it's cute, fluffy smut

"Fuck, I missed you," Calum mumbles against my lips, he places a hand on the back of my head and gently pushes against me until my back is flat against the floor.

He peppers kisses all over my jawline and neck, which makes me giggle. "Your stubble is tickling me."

"Do you like it?" He chuckles, dragging his chin down my neck and causing goosebumps to rise on my skin. 

"Do you mind if we go slow for once?" Cal's breath is hot on my neck as he speaks, and I nod. I already feel myself heating up, but I know being patient will be worth it. 

His fingers are cold against my skin as he pushes the fabric of my shirt up to my chest and then off completely. We both burst into laughter as it gets hung on my head. "You're always making fun of me for having a big head, look whos talking now." 

I hit Calums chest and tell him to shut up before he untangles me from my own shirt. I'm left in a black t-shirt bra and some soft cotton shorts that are probably a size too small. I can tell that he loves it, no doubt, when he sits back on his knees to look at me.

"You're so beautiful, T." He sighs, smiling to himself. My cheeks heat up, and I know that he can tell I'm blushing. I reach out for him to come closer, so he leans forward and uses one hand to lift my back off the ground while the other hand unclasps my bra. I raise my arms so he can pull it off. 

Then we're face to face again, but I turn my head before he can kiss me. "If my shirt came off, so should yours." 

A loud laugh falls from his lips, and I get a giddy feeling from seeing his smile. "I know you love my body Teagan. You could've just said so." 

Without saying anything else, he straightens up to pull his shirt off, and while he's at it, he also pushes his jeans down his legs. "You didn't wear underwear?" 

I raise my eyebrows at him, and he shrugs. "I forgot that most of my boxers were in the suitcase I gave Ash to bring home so... a day commando doesn't hurt anyone." 

"Yeah, but in jeans? Sounds uncomfortable." I laugh as he hooks his fingers under the waistband of my shorts and pulls them down. 

"You're not wearing any either!" He laughs, and I shrug.

"I was hoping you'd come home," I smirk at him, and he's suddenly in my face, attacking my lips with his. 

"I'll always come home to you, T." 

I nod at his words, but instead of replying, I place a hand on his neck to push him back to me so I can kiss him again. He puts his hands under my thighs and pulls me forward to straddle his waist. I can feel his hard-on as I sit up and our chests press together. The feeling of skin to skin contact is so satisfying it makes me moan. 

Calum's fingers twist and turn my nipples as I reach down to pump his dick that's already wet with precum. He groans into my mouth, enjoying the feeling of my thumb swiping over the head. "Fuck, do we have to use a condom? I want to feel you." 

"I'm still on the pill," I mutter, lifting myself up a little bit to align him with my entrance. 

We both gasp as I sink down onto him. "God damn it. I'm not ever leaving again." 

I chuckle, and he places one hand on my lower back while the other one cradles my head. I hook my feet together behind his back as he starts to thrust in and out of me, pulling out almost entirely each time. "Do you feel good baby? I can tell you missed me."