Chapter Four

Bullies POV.
I round another corner, she's not here. She's gone. I'm panicking, sweaty and out of breath from running.

I'm about to give up when I walk outside and hear a scream. I'm running now, getting more and more sweaty and out of breath by the second, i feel like i've run a marathon. I just need to get there.

That's when I see them. 

He's got her pinned up against the wall. He's taller than her and a lot stronger, he intimidates me and I'm not the one at risk of being hurt. therefor i push the thought out of my mind and keep walking towards them.

"The fuck is your problem?" I scream. i can feel the anger in my veins, like fire.
"Stay out of it pop star." He yells back at me. he adds gasoline to the fire i already feel burning in me
I grab his arm and hiss "Let. go. NOW" at him.

He laughs at me but shoves the girl to the ground and I watch as her head bounces off the floor. my entire body fills with anger, I can feel it, it feels like hot lava.

"Dude. Are you serious right now?!" I'm in his face, yelling.
"Do you think this makes you cool? Your a ass bro" I scream louder.
He tries to shove me out the way but I don't move.
"Don't, fucking, try me." I yell. i'm about to snap.

He rolls his eyes at me before forcing his way threw me and walking away. I turn my attention to the girl on the floor. She's bleeding from her nose and her hands and arms are all scraped up.

"Hey. You ok? You good?" I say as she sits up.
She looks around confused.
"Yes." She says avoiding eye contact. 

My mum finally catches up.
"Billie what on earth is going on?!"  She yells. Suddenly seeing the bleeding girl on the floor Her eyes go wide.
"Can we just go?" I say. 

It hurts me to see people being treated like this. Who knows how long this has gone on for?
I stand up and extend my hand to the broken girl on the floor. She hesitates.

"Come on." I smile. She grabs my hand and I help her up.
"We can't just steal a girl from school.." my mum says
"I'm not.. I'm just borrowing her" I say, shrugging my shoulders.
My mum rolls her eyes, she knows I'm stubborn if I want something I'll get it. The girl follows behind me, i was going to return her at some stage i didn't understand the big deal.

i climb into my mums car and wait for her to get in, but she doesn't.. she stands there nervously.

"come on?" i say but she shakes her heads.

" i cant" she says so quiet i can barely hear it.

" why not?" i say confused, moving slightly closer to her.

"i just cant" she says shaking her head.

"ok is it the car? what if we walk?" i say. taking a total guess she has a fear of cars. maybe she was in a crash? we only live down the road 20-30 minute walk. i walk up this way to the coffee shop all the time. 

About 5 minutes of convincing she agrees. after all nobody can say no to me.

We finally arrive at the house, it's just me and lily as my mum and brother went out, something about needing food for dinner, if i'm honest i wasn't paying attention.

"Do you want a drink or food?" I ask. 

Her eyes go wide with shock.

"Oh no, I wouldn't want to cause you hassle" 
"Dude.. getting you a drink or food isn't hassle if you need it I'll get it."
"No. thank you, I'm okay."
But being stubborn me I don't listen I place a glass of water in front of her.
"Drink up." I smile.

She hesitates but drinks the entire glass.
-
We end up in my bedroom. Watching YouTube. I like this girl I can tell we will be good friends.
"Do you want to stay here tonight?" I say.
I feel a need to protect this girl. Almost as fin does to me.
"I have school in the morning and my brother will be worried.." she says. My face drops.
"Can't you miss one day?" I practically beg.
"Ok."
A smile lights on my face and i notice a small one on hers.
-

LILYS POV

I agree with stay just one night with billie. It's not every day you get to stay at a celebs house. Besides we seem to becoming good friends. i text jake letting him know so he wouldn't panic 

We spend the day watching Jessica Jones on Netflix's. We manage to finish an entire season.. i didn't know how much i needed this until it happened, i've never really had a friend but binge watching tv is so much better with someone else.
Before I know it, it's 6pm and billies mum and brother are home.

"What do you want for dinner?" Billie asks, bouncing and dancing around her kitchen.
"no thank you." I say. hoping i wouldn't have to answer any more questions to do with food.

Avoiding eye contact, looking at my hands and fiddling with my fingers.

"What? Why?" She says shocked.
"It's a long story."
"You haven't eaten in nearly 8 hours.." She says. i fiddle with my fingers and twist my lip stud with my teeth, a nervous habit  
"Sorry. I shouldn't have said that.." she continues
"No. It's fine, i'm just on this diet thing" I say looking at the floor again.
"what? you look perfect, your body's better then mine" She says. My cheeks light up a shade of pink and she responds "I seem to have that effect on people.."
I laugh.

She makes me feel safer. I don't know why or how she does it but she just does.

The next morning my brother picks me up.
I stand in the doorway as my brother comes up the hallway to meet me.

"Thank you for everything billie" I say
"Anytime. Let's do it again some time." She says. A smile on her lips.
"Defiantly."

She takes me into a hug before saying goodbye. 

I sighed. As I walked into my house, back to boring old reality and that is how it was for the next two weeks, being beaten by my boyfriend, starving hungry, exercising and sleeping as much as possible, back to normal.