Chapter Sixty

After a while of sitting down I was now thinking more clearly and decided to give it another shot at being outside with everyone.

We walked back outside hand in hand I wasn't concerned this time about people's opinion on billie and I, shed reminded me these where her family and friends they'd always support her.

We joined a group of people talking about their summer plans. Billie joined in talking about tour and how she wanted to explore Paris and that she was hoping they'd have a few days in-between to do that.

She turned to me smiling as she placed her hands on my arms. I noticed how the sun shined into her eyes and how pretty she looked.

"Your so beautiful." She reminded me

"I should say the same about you eilish." I smiled before she lent in pecking my lips briefly causing me to blush.

"Your so cute." She laughed as my shyness as she took my hand leading me inside

"What are we doing?" I questioned.

"Swimming.  come on!" She said. I was nervous but I reminded myself I trusted her as she led us into the downstairs bathroom and she began to strip her clothes leaving her in a black swimsuit. I copied stripping off into my bikini.

As we walked out the bathroom suddenly less clothed I kept my head down focusing on billie.

We quickly got to the pool and next thing I knew I was in the water.

"BILLIE!" I yelled as she stood laughing at her work as I was now soaking wet.

"Can't help it I like it when your wet." She smirked

"Careful eilish!" I said as I swam to the edge of the pool and whilst she was too busy laughing and not paying attention, I grabbed hold of her arm and yanked her into the pool with me.

"It's cold!!" She yelled as she splashed water at me.

"Karma." I smirked swimming away from her as she tried to catch me.

Eventually she cornered me against the wall, closing the space she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I used my own arms to support her.

She slowly kissed me making it last. Before long it started to get heated and I had to remind myself we weren't alone.

"Later." I said to her pulling away slightly so I could look at her.

"Ughhh" she moaned rolling her eyes. She placed herself back on the floor standing next to me as we admired the sun and watched the people talking.

I lent my head back closing my eyes slightly allowing my body to soak in the sun, it was warm on my pale skin but I for once felt at peace. I wasn't thinking about anyone else but me and billie and I for once didn't care about my body.

I just felt happy. Although part of me was sad as I knew this feeling wouldn't last. But I tried to enjoy it whilst I could.

"Can we see the Eiffel Tower when we go to France?" I asked opening my eyes again to look at billies

"Of course baby. Whatever you want to do, we can see loads of places." She smiled

I was some what excited for this tour, last time it was too cold to do anything and the weather was awful but this time it would be sunny and we had more free days maybe it would be good.

Before I knew it the sun was starting to set.

"Come on it's been hours we should get inside before we look wrinkled." Billie laughed as she swam towards the steps.

I followed her out quickly being hit by the cold air.

"Ah it's cold!!" I complained causing billie to laugh as she grabbed a towel off the side placing it over my shoulders before getting her own towel.

Once dry we headed back inside to change and rejoin the people, who where a little more drunk at this

We headed to the living room there was a small group of people watching a film whilst chatting. Billie sat down on one of the sofas pulling me down with her so I was sat on her lap. She adjusted herself so she was laying down and I was laying half next to her and half on top of her.

She grabbed the blanket off the side of the sofa and threw it over us. I rested my head on her chest, smiling to myself as her arms wrapped around me.

I felt her chin resting on my head as she chimed into finneas' questions he was asking family. He two was sat with his girlfriend on the sofa talking to family about summer plans. Eventually I fell asleep.

Billies PoV

I looked down at lily who was peacefully asleep in my arms, I glanced at the tv noticing the old Disney films playing. Finneas was sat with his girlfriend on the other sofa.

I kissed Lilys forehead before resting my chin on her head and falling asleep.