Angel Baby

[Rosie's POV]
I woke up to a soft bark and urgent licks from Rex. I knew exactly What was happening, Rachel was having a night terror. I rushed quickly but quietly with Rex right in front of me. When we got there I tried hard to wake her up without touching her back because it was still bleeding from when Alex beat her for spilling his drink. She continued to thrash around so I gave Rex the command to nip the tips of her fingers and she woke up almost bursting into tears but Rex started to do his job and comfort her by licking and pawing at her. I started to sing her 'nightmare song' (Angel baby) until her crys were just sniffles which always took a little bit. "What's wrong baby angel?" I said in a soft soothing voice. "I had a b-bad dream" she said with a quite sniffle. I asked what it was about still humming the song. "Daddy told me we were going to play the big girl game again but I didn't want to so he kept hitting me until I said ok." She was starting to cry again but I asked her to explain the 'game'. "I can't tell you. Daddy said that you would be mad and hurt me." "Baby I would never hurt you, ok? Now tell me what this game is. How do you play it?" She explained the 'game' and I was starting to get really mad then I asked her if she played it with Alex before and she said yes. "How many time before?" I said afraid of the answer. "Three times before today." Now I was furious and Rex seemed upset to because he started to do his low threatening growl as if he understood what Alex did. Before I did anything I gave her a toy and her bear then sent her outside with a kiss. I gave Rex the command to protect her and then kissed his head and he returned it with a lick. When they closed the door I went upstairs to confront Alex about what he did.

[Rachel's POV]
Mommy sent me and Rex outside to play but I couldn't get that dream out of my head no matter how hard tried. Rex probably figured that out because he started to tug on the rope mommy gave to me and it was working until I heard a loud sound.
*BANG*
*BANG*
*BANG*
I was getting scared because I don't like loud sounds and Rex started to do his low scary growl which he only did when daddy hit me or he thought I was in danger. He barked at me but I didn't even notice. He pulled on my sleeve and was eagerly trying to get us out of there. We got to the end of the lawn then the door flung open and I saw daddy with his belt in one hand and a beer bottle in the other which ment daddy drank his mean juice. Daddy was always mad when he drank it but he would always play the big girl games with me. "RACHEL! GET YOU ASS OVER HERE NOW!" Daddy screamed but I couldn't move. It was like everything froze but him. Rex started to bark loud and it scared me so I started to shake more than I already was. Daddy was standing right in front of me and he lifted his belt like the was he did only hours ago and as it came down I covered my eyes but I never felt the belt, I only heard Rex's whimpers. I opened my eyes to see daddy hitting Rex without hesitation. His face was bright red and his eyes were filled with anger to the point were it looked like it hurt and the only way to stop it was to hurt someone. It scared me but I got the courage to move and find help. I hoped he would stop hurting Rex but I also hoped that he wasn't following me. I didn't dare look back. I ran for what seemed like an eternity then I saw a lady with lots of other people and I ran even faster in hopes that I wouldn't miss them. When I got there I started to back up because there were a lot of men that looked very scary and I thought they would hit me. I started to whimper but it wasn't as quiet as I thought because the lady and one it the biggest and scariest of the men heard me and walked over to me then I really started to shake.

[Demi's POV]
We had just finished my last concert of tour and we were walking to the bus when I heard a small whimper. When I turned around I saw a little girl that looked to be about six with a big bruise with a cut in the middle of it in her cheek. Me and Max started to walk over to her but she just stared at Max then backed away so I told Max to stay there soon could ask her where she came from and what happened to her cheek. He nodded and I walked over to her and to my surprise she walks over a bit to. I knelt down to her level and started my questions. "Are you ok?" She shook her head no, " Where did you come from?" She Grabbed my hand and started to pull me in a direction but I stoped, picked her up, and sat her on my lap at the front of the bus so she could see. She moved to the door furthest from our driver so I  guessed she didn't like men so I had one of my female dancers drive to make her more comfortable. It worked a little but she was still shaking on my lap. "Can you point in the detection you live in?" I asked her in a soft calming voice so I didn't scare her even more than she already was. While she was pointing I saw that her shirt had blood on the back but just as I was about to ask her what happened she jumped off my lap with a grunt as she fell to the ground and ran to the door. I told my dancer to stop and she stopped as quickly as she could. I got out of my seat and ran for the girl even though Max told me to stop. When I got outside I saw the little girl hugging a dog lying on the ground covered in blood. I started to walk twords them but Max grabbed my arm. I looked over to the little girl and saw that she was going inside. I pulled and pulled and finally got out of Max's grip and ran to the house. "DEMITRA LOVATO DON'T GO IN THERE!" Max yelled to me but I didn't listen. I opened the door and looked everywhere for the girl but when I looked down at the ground I saw bloody footprints that lead into a room. I followed them and saw the little girl sitting in front of a woman's body. The girl was shaking her like she was trying to wake her up. I walked out to find Max but about thirty seconds later I heard screaming and I ran to the room where I left the little girl and saw a man beating her with a belt. I wanted to tackle him but instead I jumped in front of the belt as it came down and cradled her trying to keep the belt from hitting the girls tender skin. I thought it would never end but then the door opened and I thought it was Max but it was the dog on the lawn and he started to bite the man's arm that had the belt and then the man made the mistake of bending down because the next thing i knew the dog had the man's neck in its mouth. Max came in yelling and tackled the man then he said "Demi 911 is on the way. Just hold on and keep your eyes open."  The door opened and the dog came over to me and the delicate little girl and he placed a old dirty teddy bear on her chest and sat there next to us in a defencive position staring at Max while he growled. Two minutes later I heard sirens and people came rushing in and lifting me off of the girl then lifting her. After that I let my eyes fall and only heard loud dog bark and a yell. Then everything seemed to disappear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading and have wonderful day or night. And I might be posting a little late.