Good morning

[DEMI'S POV]

I woke up this morning to the sun in my eyes. I looked over and saw that Rachel was sleeping peacefully in my arms. Then the events of last night hit me like a bag of bricks.

'What happened in that dream that made her act like that?'

I was so curious but I didn't want to push my luck at getting her to open up to me. I sat there for a good two minutes then my pillow started to move. It startled me to say the least but when I looked up and saw that It was only Rex, I let out a sigh of relief. I reached up and patted his head which in turn he leaned into my hand and licked my thumb that was right by his mouth.

I let out a quiet giggle because he acted so much like a person that is was both cute and funny.

After a few more minutes of affection Rachel started to stir and my attention imidiatly snapped to her.

"Hey Rach." I whispered while rubbing her back and helping her to a sitting position.

She yawned and stretched her small beaten body as much as she could. To be honest it was like watching a puppy. I giggled at her cuteness then sat up myself. Rex got up from the head if the bed and walked over to Rachel and started to lick her face playfully which made her giggle quietly.

"Well good morning to you the both of you too." She said through her small laughs.

All of a sudden her face fell and her head hung low like she was ashamed of herself. I'm guessing that it was about last night's events. I hooked my fingers under her chin and gently made her look up.

"Hey, it's alright. We all get nightmares sometimes and it's perfectly okay. I promise." I reassured her with a smile to top it all off.

She only nodded with a small smile.

"Demi were it the bathroom?" She asked.

"It's down the hall third door on your left." I explained.

She nodded and tried to get off of my bed but it was like a skyscraper compared to her so Rex and I got off of the bed and helped her down.

"Do you need help?" I asked once she was on the floor.

"No gracias." She said to which I only nodded and watched her.

But once she tried to take a step her legs started to shake. Before her legs gave out Rex was by her side and she grabbed his collar with one hand and her arm went around his shoulders.

"Are you sure? I don't mind helping you." I said with a hint of worry in my voice.

She nodded her head and made her way to the bathroom with the Rex by her side. I sighed quietly.

"If you need help just tell for me. Okay?" I shouted to her as she was down the hall.

"Okay." She said not as loud.

Once I heard what she said I sighed again. Then I remembered that I still have her other clean clothes, so I went to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

"Rachel, sweetheart, I have your clothes so can you please open up the door a little bit?" I said quietly.

"Okay." She said just above a whisper.

I handed her, her pink sweater, black skinny jeans, and white converse with white and pink rose socks. I then went to get dressed.

I went into my closet and looked through my options. I decided that I was going to wear a white crop top with black high waisted ripped jeans, a black leather jacket, and black high heeled ankle boots. When I put on my jacket I heard my phone ping. I looked at it then took a deep breath.

'MOM'

I looked at the message then almost dropped my phone.

'I am going to come over in about an hour. Love you Demi.' Is what it said.

I didn't know if Rachel was ready to meet my mom and possibly my sisters and Dad. Heck I didn't know if I was ready to see them. I bit the side of my cheek and texted back with an okay.

I threw my phone on the bed and plopped down next to it. I let out a long sigh and then decided to finish getting dressed.

After I finished putting on my shoes on I left my hair down. Then out of the corner of my eye I see Rex standing there but Rachel was no where to be seen.

"Where's Rachel Rex?" I said while squatting down and petting his head.

He let out a soft bark then got up and ran out of the room. I thought he might just have wanted to go to the bathroom so I just followed him and he led me too that bathroom. I put two and two together and knocked on the door.

"Rachel? Sweetheart, are you okay?" I question through the door.

In response I only heard sniffles.

"Rachel, I'm going to come in okay?" I warned her while reaching up to get the key at the top if the door.

Once I opened the door, a little piece of my heart broke. She was sitting on the floor next to the toilet with her shirt on and her pants around her ankles. Without saying anything, just humming a quiet tune to calm her down, I picked her up and sat her on the sink. I pulled her pants up and fixed her shirt because it was a little crooked. She still had silent tears running down her cheeks staining them. I grabbed the white wash cloth and wiped the tears away while still humming a quiet tune. I picked her up again and brought her to my room again and put her socks and shoes on then fixes her hair so that it was still down but not in her face and kissed her forehead.

"Do you want to take Rex outside?" I asked in a soft voice.

She nodded her head and reached her arms up so that I could carry her down the stairs.

"Come Rex." I said while patting my thigh.

He obediently followed right by my side.

"Oh wait!" I said as I remembered that it was day and the sun was out.

I went back in my room and grabbed my glasses and made a mental note to get her some contacts because when I put them on her she had a disappointed look on her face.

"I know you don't like them but your eyes will hurt if you don't wear them." I explained to her.

She just nodded.

Once we got to the door and stopped Rex sat down at my feet patiently waiting to go outside.

"Stay." I commanded as I opened the door so we could go outside first.

Once we were outside I said "okay" and he ran outside to do his business.

"Hey Rachel, I know it's really early but my mom wants to come and see you. Okay?" I told her.

I could tell she was nervous about my mom coming over but she still nodded her head.

'At least it isn't my dad.'  I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I finally updated!! You guys deserved an update so I gave you a long one. I will update soon just please stay patient with me. I love you guys!!

Hope you enjoyed! Have a magical day/night!