Sun

Previously on Angel Baby...

"Before we go, you need to meet one more person." She said while nervously scratching the back of her neck.

"Then no more right." I asked her even more nervous than before.

"Yeah, no more people." She said.

"Okay, then who is it." I asked more confident.

"My dad." She said.

[Rachel's POV]

I didn't know how to feel. I felt scared but I was also nervous. I felt like crying but not tears left my eyes. I felt like screaming but no noise came out. I felt like running but my legs wouldn't move. I wanted to breath but my lungs wouldn't bring air into them. I didn't know what to do. Rex, of coarse, knew right away that I wasn't feeling good about this and tried to comfort me. Demi followed suit and picked me up.

"Be right back guys." She told her sisters.

They both nodded.

Demi walked me to the nearest bathroom with Rex on her tail. She let him in and closed the door. She closed the lid to the toilet and sat down with me on her lap.

"Baby I need you to breath, deep breath in...deep breath out." Demi said while placing my head on her chest and showing me how.

She continued this until I was breathing right again. She loosened her grip on me and turned me a little on her lap so that I was looking at the door. Rex placed his big head on my lap and licked my hands. I grabbed his face genitally and played with his ears. Demi placed her head on top of my head. I sighed in content. These moments always made me happy. The moments when its just you and the people or things that love you.These moments made me feel like I was not an abomination. they made me feel like I was suppose to be in this world. These moments made me feel loved.

"Rachel, I know its scary to meet my dad but I promise that he is supper nice and he his very gentle too. In fact he is like a big teddy bear." she said while stroking my head.

"Do you pinky promise?" I asked while extending my smallest finger to her.

"I promise." She said while wrapping her finger around mine and kissing the top of my head.

I snuggled into Demi and patted my leg so Rex would rest his paws on me and I could cuddle him too. We stayed like this until someone knocked on the door. I flinched but Demi rocked us back and forth to calm me down and Rex started to growl.

"Yes?" Demi says loudly.

"Maddie, but Momma asked if you guys are okay and still up for brunch." Madison said.

"Do you still want to go get food?" Deme asked me in a whisper.

"Can I stay with you?" I asked at the same volume.

She nodded which made me nod my head.

"Yeah just give us a minute." She said a bit louder.

"Okay we're in the living room." Madison said.

"Are you ready?" Demi asks me while getting up with me in her arms.

I only nod weakly and whistle for Rex.

She opens the door and we walk slowly to the living room. When we are at the door way I hide my face in Demi's neck. I hear Rex growl so I snap my fingers.

"Demi? This is her?" A deep, unfamiliar voice said making me flinch and hot tears prick the brim of my eyes.

"Yeah but she's a little bit shy so talk softly." Demi said while rubbing my back.