Outside sounds

[Dallas POV]

We have been waiting for almost an hour and I really needed to go to the bathroom. I got up to go but I didn't even reach the Handle when Maddie ran infront of me and yelled,

"I CALL DIBS!!"

"Maddison! I was going first and you know it! And stop yelling!" I whisper yelled annoyed.

I heard her giggle in responce which made me huff. I walked out of the room leaving my dad asleep on Demi's bed. I walked over to the bathroom but just as I was about to turn knob, I heard the cutest little sound in the world. It that moment I forgot all about my need to use the bathroom and focused solely on finding the source of the angelic sound.

I walked down stairs only to find that it was empty and the glass door opened a crack. I walked over to the door and peaked behind the curtains. What I saw was the most beautiful brown curly hair and my sister and momma smiling fondly at her. I couldn't wait any longer. I walked over the the door and opened it.

"Demi, Momma!" I whisper yelled.

They turned their heads and looked my way. I was greeted with wide eyes and them trying to get me to go back inside. But it wasn't going to work. I was about to say something when I heard the sweetest little fill my ears.

"Demi? Are you okay?" The little girl asked with concern that warmed my heart.

"Yeah, I'm okay sweety...uh...It's just a fly." She lied.

The girl just nodded with a look that said she didn't believe Demi but didn't question her.

"I'll be right back, okay? Rachel don't take you glasses off. Momma, don't let her take her glasses off." Demi said sternly with a soft face.

'Rachel' I thought with a smile.

She walked my way and I could tell I was in trouble with her but I didn't really care. I knew her name and that's all that I really cared about. Well, that and the way Demi is looking at me. If looks could kill I would be six feet under before I could have a chance to look away.

"Dallas what are you doing out of my room. I told you to stay there until I came and got you!" Demi whisper yelled while pushing me into the kitchen.

"I had to go to the bathroom but Maddie cut infront of me so I had to use the one by the guest room then I heard her laugh and I came down here and I saw her and Demi she is just so cute." I rushed out with a smile to finish it off.

Demi shook her head and tried to hide her smile but it didn't work because I saw the ends of her mouth go up.

"Demi I see you smiling." I stated with a giggle.

She quickly shushed me and pushed me further into the kitchen.

"Don't be too loud I don't want to overwhelm her. She's been through a lot these past few days." She explains.

"Oka-" I started only to be cut off by...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: I GOT 1.01K READS!! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT. SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. I WAS SPENDING A WEEK WITH FAMILY WHO DON'T HAVE WIFI THEN I WAS DRIVING TO TEXAS FOR FOUR DAYS. I WILL BE BETTER WITH UPDATES I PROMISE. LOVE YOU:)

Thanks for reading! Have the best day/night.