Marissa

[Demi's POV]

When we finished we walked out and saw Marissa sprawled out on my couch faced down and softly snoring. I let out a soft giggle then took out my phone to take a picture.

"She sleeps funny, huh?" I told Rachel which made her let out her sweet little laugh which in turn made me giggle.

"Well how about we wake her up? I think she will be happy that you are all better now. What do you think?" I said to Rachel and she nodded in response.

"Mar? Wake up." I whispered to Marisa which just made her grown and turned her head into the couch pillows.

"Hey, how about we splash her with water? Huh?" I said with an evil grin on my face. She nodded in response.

"Okay then, wait here and make sure that she stays asleep while I go and get the water." I said and she nodded again.

I went to the kitchen, got a small cup and filled up the bottom of it then I made my way back to the living room when I came back she was at the sliding door and letting the dog out.

"Thanks for doing that. We don't want smelly dog poop every where now do we?" I said as  I scrunched up my face.

She nodded her head while also scrunching up her face.

"Ready?" I said while handing her the cup as we made our way back over to the couch. She nodded eagerly with a small smile on her face and held her hands over Marissa's head. With my help of course. She poured all the water very slowly but when the water hit Mar's face we got an immediate response.

"AAAHHHHH, DEMI!" she screamed which is when I ran with the little girl in my arms out of the room and into my room and hide behind the bed.

We sat there until we heard the door open to reveal a very mischievous looking Marissa.

"DDDeemmiii?" The lady sang out.

My throat was burning with the urge to laugh. I had tears streaming down my face but a very large grin on my face. It was getting to the point were I couldn't handle it and my body was shaking with an internal laugh. Just then a small giggle escaped my lips and Mar clearly heard it which made her let out a loud laugh to taunt me.

Her laugh rang out through out the room and I just couldn't take it any more so I let out the loud laugh that has been building up inside me.

Marissa came out with a small water gun and sprayed us. We screamed and laughed. We begged her to stop bit she didn't.

"SAY I'M THE BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND THAT YOU ARE SORRY!!" She yeld trying to be louder than our screams and laughs.

Just as we were going to answer she ran out if water but she just threw  the water gun and started to tickle us.

"OKAY! YOU ARE THE BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WORLD!! WE ARE SORRY THAT WE WOKE YOU UP WITH WATER!! NOW PLEASE STOP!!" I yeld with more tears falling from my eyes.

"Thank you." She calmly stated.

After all that we were all tired but then I remembered that the dog was still out side.

"I will be right back." I said as I excused myself.

As I opened the door the dog came in running looking for the little girl. I whisled, clapped, then nodded my head twords the stairs.

"Come Rex." I said sturnly.

He came running and he sat at my feet.

'Wow, he is really well trained.' I thought.

We walked into the room and Rex imidiatly climed onto the bed and layed at the foot of the bed while his head rested on the girls feet.

"Hey Demi, I have to get going I have a meeting in like an hour." She stated with a hint if sadness in her voice.

"Okay Mar, thanks for coming and drive safely." I said as I hugged my long time friend good bye.

"Bye Dems, bye Rachel." She sang and taped her on the nose which in response she waved then tapped  Marissa' s nose.

Mar giggled then left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : SORRY I COULD NOT UPDATE I HAVE A HUGE ROJECT DUE ON THE 26TH SO I WILL BE UPDATING VERY SLOWLY, SO PLEASE BE PATIENT. LOVE YOU GUYS.

Thanks for reading have a fabulous day/night!