un.

"yah! you rascals—get up!"

lucas groaned, hearing his taeil hyung yelling around the dorm, attempting to wake everyone up. the tall male slowly sat up from his bed and rubbed his eyes, slowly opening them and hissing at the instant light that pierced through his dark brown orbs. he ran his fingers through his hair before reaching around the bed for his phone.

it was half past 12 noon and they were already running late due to the fact that half of the members were up mostly all night just practicing while lucas got back from singapore. he was a bit jet-lagged but today was a big day.

it was the first award show he'll attend as a member of nct and it was also nct's first attendance as an 18 member group. he was excited. not just because of such an honour as attending a show that you once thought you can never be a part of but she would be there too. lucas was certain of it. he saw the line-up of this year's artists and her group is one of them. that instantly put a smile on his face. despite being tired from his schedule and preparing to debut to another sub-unit the next year, he could never seem to keep his mind off of her.

"yah lucas! get up, man! taeil hyung will be pissed." jungwoo shook the chinese man by his shoulder, making the other snap out of his thoughts. lucas nodded and cleared his throat before giving jungwoo a small smile.

"thanks, hyung." he replied before getting up from his bed and grabbing his towel, preparing to shower and get ready.

looking around the nct dorm, lucas sighed and instantly felt bad for their managers and their stylist. they were in for a ride. good luck to all of them trying to get all 18 boys organized and ready for the award ceremony. 6 hours of preparation didn't seem enough.