1 - i know he's handsome

Doyoung's POV

I glared daggers at Taeyong's back as he rested his arm on the back of his best friend Jaehyun's chair.

"Kim Dongyoung!" the teacher snapped me out of my haze.

"Yes?" I said weakly.

"Stop staring at Taeyong, I know he's handsome but I'd prefer if you concentrated on the material we're learning. Maybe that way you won't be bottom of the class for once."

I gritted my teeth as Taeyong turned around to smirk and the class was filled with laughter.

"Sorry miss." I mumbled and flipped up my middle finger at Taeyong when the teacher had turned back to the whiteboard.

He drew a finger across his neck and turned back to the front.

I gulped, I was definitely in for a beating later.

As soon as class ended I hurriedly stuffed my things in my bag so that I could avoid confrontation but was roughly shoved back down in my seat by no other than the devil himself, Lee Taeyong.

"What do you want Taeyong?" I said to him, trying to hide how scared I was.

"Trying to escape so soon Doyoung?" he smirked and grabbed a handful of my hair, pulling my head back sharply. "You have some nerve swearing at me when you know you're too weak to actually hurt me."

"At least I'm not a bully like you." I shot back and tried to pry his fingers off my hair.

Suddenly I felt a wetness slipping down my neck and soaking my clothes.

"Wha-" I gasped and looked up to see Mark smirking down at me, holding an empty water bottle.

"Oops, accident."

I glared at the newest edition to Taeyong's little team of bullies.

"Think you're so special now that Taeyong has accepted you?" I spat at him as he high-fived Taeyong.

He shrugged and I growled in annoyance.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Donghyuck observing us from the door. Donghyuck was Mark's best friend before Mark suddenly joined Taeyong and his buddies.

"Looks like you have someone waiting for you." my eyes stayed focused on Donghyuck as Mark turned to look at the door.

Donghyuck started to raise his hand but lowered it when he noticed Mark's dark expression.

"He's not my friend anymore." Mark said as he watched Donghyuck leave the classroom.

"Enough chit chat, Doyoung I swear I can make your life a million times harder than it already is so I suggest you stay in your quiet little bubble, alright?" Taeyong tightened his grip on my hair.

"Kay." I whispered quietly, tears forming in my eyes from the pain he was causing me.

"Good boy." he patted my head and walked away with a laugh.

I stayed sat in my seat for a while, hating my life, hating Taeyong, hating this whole damn school.

"Doyoung?" the teacher poked her head around the door. "You're still here? Good, I wanted to talk to you."

She walked to stand in front of my desk.

"Doyoung..." she started with a sympathetic look. "Your grades aren't that good, I've had a chat with the principal and we've agreed it would be best for you to have a tutor."

"Tutor?" I asked curiously.

"That's right. We assigned you the school's top student. Lee Taeyong."

Fuck.