Valentine's Day Special

Doyoung's POV

"Happy Valentine's Day baby." Taeyong engulfed me into a hug as soon as Jaehyun and I entered his house.

"Happy Valentine's Day Tae." I squeezed him tightly back.

"Where's my Valentine's Day hug?" Jaehyun pouted.

"You've got my sister for that silly, but I'll give you a birthday hug. Happy Birthday bro."

"Thanks Yongie." he grinned.

"JAEEEE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SEXY BOYFRIEND!" Taeyong's sister came flying down the stairs and jumped into Jaehyun's arms.

Jaehyun laughed fondly. "Thank you my love, and happy Valentine's Day."

"Come with me." she dragged Jaehyun away up the stairs and he shot us a wink before disappearing around the corner.

"I think we'll be hearing a lot of noises coming from their room soon." I joked.

"Not if we make noises ourselves." he laughed. "Cmon I have a surprise for you."

"A surprise?" I questioned as he took my hand and ordered me to close my eyes.

I did as I was told and followed him up the stairs to his bedroom where he sat me down on his bed.

"Don't open your eyes yet!" I heard rustling before I felt Taeyong's presence in front of me again. "Open."

I hesitantly opened my eyes to see him holding a teddy bear with a box placed on his paws. I almost squealed at how cute the bear was but most of my focus was on the box.

"What's this?" I said softly as I took the bear from him and placed it on my lap before holding the box in my hands.

"Open it." Taeyong was smiling widely, almost bouncing in excitement.

My eyes widened as I saw a ring inside. It was fairly simple, silver with a small jewel embedded on the top but it was beautiful nonetheless.

"I'm not proposing." he laughed nervously. "But this is a promise ring from me to you. I promise to stay by your side, through thick and thin. I promise to never doubt you and to hear you out if we are ever placed in a difficult situation. I love you Doyoung and I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

"That sounded a hell of a lot like a proposal to me." I felt myself tearing up slightly.

"Nope, I've already planned an even more impressive speech for that day."

"It's beautiful Taeyong, I love it. I love you."

He took the ring from me and slipped it on my index finger before leaning down to kiss me.

I moved myself backwards so that I was lying on his bed and he was hovering over me. He continued to attack my lips with his own and tangled his hands in my hair.

Taeyong cringed as we heard the expected noises coming from the room down the hallway and looked down at me with fire burning in his eyes.

"I think it's about time to show them who the real bosses are." he growled. "I'm so sick of hearing them two get it on almost everyday. Are you ready to scream for me baby?"

"Let's do it." I grinned in response and he latched his lips onto my neck.

I let out an exaggerated loud moan and cupped his bulge with my hand.

"Louder." he breathed out as he gently nibbled on my skin.

"Oh fuck~ harder Taeyong baby~" I screamed and muffled my laughter with my other hand.

"You're turning me on so badly I want to fuck you now without foreplay." he groaned.

"Then do it." I commanded and watched as he pulled away to strip me of my clothes before removing his own.

He pushed two fingers in my mouth, smirking at my surprised expression and swirled them around before pulling them out and letting the saliva drip down onto his cock.

He spread my legs apart and pushed himself in, earning a loud moan from me. He bent down and kissed at my neck whilst he thrusted at a steady pace.

"I'll never get tired of watching your eyes roll back and hearing your small mewls of pleasure as I fuck you senseless." he growled sexily.

Our bodies started to rock faster as he sped up his pace, signalling he was close to orgasm.

"Moan when you cum baby." I breathed out as I felt myself also close to spilling my seed.

He let out the loudest moan I'd ever heard exit his mouth and I soon joined him when I climaxed. He stared down at me for a while panting slightly before pulling out.

He immediately spooned me from behind and wrapped his arms around my torso.

"Your moans are the most delightful sound to bless my ears." he sighed.

I blushed slightly and closed my eyes with a smile.

The doorbell brought us out of our sleepy state and we quickly put on our clothes before going downstairs.

"Flowers for Lee Taeyong?" a person holding a large bunch of roses said.

"For me? Are you sure it isn't for my sister?" Taeyong glanced at me with a curious expression.

"Who are these from? Do you have a secret admirer or is there someone you haven't told me about?" I raised an eyebrow as Taeyong took the flowers and thanked the man.

"N-no Doyoung please don't misunderstand. I have no idea who these roses are from. I'll throw them away if it makes you uncomfortable."

I poked about in the bunch and picked out a note.

"Here, maybe it says who it's from." I held it out to him.

He placed the flowers on the table and took the note from my hand.

His worried expression slowly turned to a smile and he punched my arm gently.

"Bunny you almost gave me a heart attack! You cheeky thing sending over flowers and pretending you didn't know who they were from."

I grinned back at him. "I couldn't resist."

"These look amazing, I'll put them in a vase straight away. Thank you baby." he kissed my lips quickly before grabbing an empty vase from a cupboard in the kitchen.

He filled it up with water before putting the bunch of roses inside the vase and admiring it.

He walked around the table to pull me into his embrace. My arms were trapped against my sides so I stood awkwardly as he hugged my tightly.

"I'm so glad I met you. I honestly don't know where I would be right now if a little naive Doyoung hadn't come into my life." he teased but had tears pooling in his eyes.

"I'm not naive and don't you dare cry on me!" I freed myself and wiped at his eyes. "You have no reason to cry, we'll probably be sick of each other after ten years and you'll be regretting meeting me."

"Not a chance." he whispered. "I will never forget how you saved me from myself and I'm so grateful for that."

"Here we go again, you and your speech about how grateful you are. Honestly I'm just thankful that you aren't an ass towards me any more."

"I only did that because I liked you." he pouted.

"I know, but still it was stupid."

"Let's not talk about the past and instead focus on the present."

"Says the boy who started talking about how grateful he was!" I said in exasperation.

He laughed softly and pressed his lips to mine. He backed me into the wall and placed a hand on my waist as we kissed passionately.

He pulled away panting heavily and gave me a grin.

"Round two?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this little extra chapter! (: I miss writing this book so I couldn't resist writing a cute extra chapter ^^