12 - deal with the devil

Doyoung's POV

"I don't understand you." I said quietly. "You threaten me, call me a loser and bully me at school but you want me to be your boyfriend?"

"That's right." Taeyong licked his dry lips.

"Why can't you just be nice to me and then ask me to be your boyfriend?"

"It's nowhere near as fun that way." he smirked. "Besides, I love seeing you in distress because of me. It kinda... turns me on?"

"So sadistic." I laughed bitterly.

He shrugged. "I love being dominant, what can I say? When you look all sad and beaten up, I just want to fuck you so good. It's even better that you're obedient, I don't need to force you to suck my dick."

I choked. "You're saying if I didn't do it willingly... you'd force me? That's rape!"

"Now now Doyoung sweetie, forget that. The only thing that matters is that you admitted you liked me back so I won't have to force you to do anything."

"I knew you were a jerk but I didn't think you'd go this far."

"As long as you obey me, I won't hurt you." he stood up from the bed and wrapped his fingers around my neck.

"But the moment you step out of line..." his fingers tightened.

"Taeyong-" I stared at him wide eyed while trying to pry his fingers off.

"You'll be dead to me." he pushed me harshly with a laugh and I fell onto the floor.

"Jaehyun..." a voice called through the door. "Can you help me with something?"

"Sure." Jaehyun called back with a smirk on his face and got to his feet.

"Dude if you do something with my sister..." Taeyong threatened as Jaehyun opened the door.

"Don't worry, she's safe with me." he winked and left us alone.

Taeyong sighed and pulled out his phone. I looked at him as he played a video with a smirk on his face. Afterwards he looked up at me and patted the bed next to him.

"This video will be useful for me when you're not around and I'm feeling horny..."

He smiled as I reluctantly sat next to him. He leaned closer and brushed his lips gently against my ear.

"So are you going to give me an answer Bunny?" he whispered seductively.

"I don't have a choice Taeyong, I'll be your boyfriend but don't expect me to do you any favours." I growled out.

"Bad Bunny." he frowned and unlocked his phone. "Did you forget what I can use against you? I want you to be the perfect boyfriend, do whatever I say and I promise you that this video will be seen by my eyes only."

His finger trailed along my jaw and I closed my eyes for a few seconds before turning to him.

"I'll agree on one condition." my expression suddenly changed and I see him gulp as I push him down once again. "You'll be the sub and I'll be the dom. I'll show you a side of me no one has ever seen before Lee Taeyong and I guarantee you won't ever want to lose me after seeing what I can do."

"Deal Kim Doyoung, if you can seduce me by the end of the school year then I'll stop being a jerk to you. If you can't... this video will be released to the WHOLE school and I'll continue to make fun of you 100x worse than before."

I took a deep breath before making the most dangerous deal with the devil which would either make or break my life.

"Agreed."