13 - mission: seduce lee taeyong

Doyoung's POV

The following day at school I decided to go to the next level and slightly change my appearance. I unbuttoned the top button of my shirt, applied a bit of eyeliner and actually styled my hair for once.

Instead of going to my usual seat at the back I sat at the empty table beside Taeyong's seat and waited for him to arrive.

"Dude why are you sat there? Are you already whipped for Taeyong?" Mark was first to arrive and immediately came over to me.

"It's only natural that I sit next to my boyfriend." I smirked at him.

"Bo-boyfriend?!" Mark choked and looked behind me with wide eyes.

An arm slid around my neck and I was pulled closer to the owner of the arm.

"So you're planning to seduce me by sitting next to me huh Bunny? You'll have to try harder than that."

I turned to him with a sly smile and gave a silent nod. His eyes widened slightly as he took in my appearance.

He sat down with Jaehyun beside him and leaned in close once again.

"Make up looks good on you."

"I know." I replied then stood up to quickly go to the bathroom before class started.

"What the fuck am I doing?!" I screamed and pulled my hair as soon as I got into a cubicle. "I don't know who I am anymore, dressing up to impress that jerk and smirking at him. I must be crazy!"

"You are crazy." I heard a voice mumble and froze in place.

"Who's there?" I called out and unlocked the cubicle slowly.

Donghyuck stood gripping the wash basin and staring into the mirror. His eyes flickered to me before opening his mouth to speak.

"Taeyong is one of the most toxic people I've known in my life. I don't know why Mark suddenly left me for him, we've been friends for years! One day Mark came to me and confessed he was gay then the next he wasn't my friend anymore."

"Weird." I muttered and chewed my lip.

"It is. So be careful around him, he's extremely manipulative." Donghyuck was about to walk out the bathroom before turning back.

"Oh and maybe you'd like to sort out your hair before coming back." he laughed and skipped away.

I turned to look at the mirror and sighed at my messed up hair. I'd forgotten I had used gel this morning so when I'd grabbed my hair it messed up.

I quickly fixed it before power walking back to the classroom.

"Kim Dongyoung you're not only late but you've decided to change your seat too?" Miss Park raised an eyebrow at me.

I put on an innocent face and smiled up at her.

"I just thought it would be better for me to sit next to my tutor, and if I don't understand anything I can ask him."

She nodded. "That's fine, I'm glad to see you both getting along. I knew Taeyong would be a good pick."

"Thank you miss." Taeyong smirked and let his hand rest on my leg.

Class started and I glanced at Taeyong out of the corner of my eye. His hand was writing down notes furiously and didn't seem to be paying me any attention.

I snaked my hand to his leg and squeezed gently, causing him to turn to me with wide eyes.

"What are you doing?!" he hissed and tried to remove my hand.

"Seducing you." I whispered back and let my hand travel up further towards his crotch.

He gave up trying to remove my hand and carried on writing notes. His teeth were gritted and other hand was balled into a fist.

I squeezed the hard lump I could feel in his pants before quickly pulling my hand away. Taeyong kicked the table in shock causing a loud sound to occur.

"Taeyong see me after school, I can tell you're distracted today." Miss Park sighed.

Taeyong glared at me but I only smirked back. Revenge is sweet.

At lunch time I didn't give Taeyong any time to start talking with his friends, I gripped his wrist and ignored the stares I got from my classmates. I dragged him to the disabled toilets and locked the door behind us.

I pushed him against the door and let my mouth travel to his neck where I sucked fairly roughly before pulling away and staring into his eyes.

"I don't know whether to be turned on or scared at your sudden transformation." he breathed out, his eyes still half closed from when I was sucking on his neck.

"You like it?" I whispered seductively, my lips brushing against his softly.

He nodded with wide eyes.

"I do but if you ever tell anyone I like submitting to you then you'll regret it for the rest of your life." he moaned the last part when I brushed my hand against his crotch and continued to suck at his neck.

"Do I need to remind you of who's in charge here?" I slowly lowered myself to become face to face with his bulge.

I looked up at him. "I'm going to punish you so bad Taeyong that you'll be begging me for more."