11 - private show

Doyoung's POV

Taeyong and I came to the agreement that I would go over to his house every Wednesday and Friday for tutoring sessions.

For some reason though today Taeyong dragged along Jaehyun to his house.

When we went into Taeyong's room, he brought his lips up to my ear.

"Now this is when I find out once and for all if you have feelings for me." he whispered.

Taeyong grabbed Jaehyun and pushed him onto the bed. Jaehyun looked up at the older with wide eyes as Taeyong climbed on top of him.

"Taeyong wha-" he started but then let out a moan as Taeyong's lips latched onto his neck and started sucking at his weak spot.

Jaehyun's eyes went to mine and let a smirk come across his face before arching his back and reaching his hand down to Taeyong's crotch.

I grit my teeth and balled my hands up into fists to prevent myself from doing something I'd regret. I went to sit at Taeyong's desk and took out my work but couldn't block out the sounds coming from behind me.

"Oh fuck~ more Taeyong." Jaehyun moaned.

I whipped my head around to see Taeyong smirking at me, his face dangerously close to Jaehyun's crotch.

"You like that huh Jae?" he said while still looking at me.

"Mhm, just fuck me Tae." Jaehyun's hands went to his belt and was about to pull it off.

"STOP!" I yelled, breathing heavily and strode over to push Taeyong off Jaehyun.

"Stop touching him." I growled at Taeyong.

"Why? You jelly?" his hand teasingly went to Jaehyun's crotch again.

I grabbed his wrist and held onto his tightly. 

"I do like you okay? Happy now?"

"Prove it."

"Wh-what?! Prove it how?" I glanced at Jaehyun who was smirking at me.

"I want you to suck my dick, can you do that for me baby?"

"Bu-but Jaehyun is right there..."

"So? If you like me then you would do it in front of him." Taeyong let a seductive look come across his face.

"Fine." I pushed him down next to Jaehyun and started sucking at his neck.

I kissed down his torso until I reached his groin area and looked up at his face while stroking on top of his trousers.

He looked at me with wide eyes before taking off his trousers. I slipped off his underwear and stroked his cock with a few fingers from the tip to the base. I gripped at the base before placing his cock inside my mouth.

He instantly let out a moan and closed his eyes as I devoured him with my mouth. I gently fondled with his balls as the tip kept hitting the back of my throat.

"I'm gonna cum." he gasped out before climaxing inside my mouth.

I pulled away and looked at his face whilst he calmed down.

"Your mouth is quite skilled Doyoung." he praised as his face returned to its normal cold expression. He put his trousers back on and turned to Jaehyun.

"The others are gonna love this."

"Wh-what do you mean the others are gonna love this?" I felt my stomach drop.

He laughed softly. "We recorded the whole thing, it was a set up. Jaehyun only played along for my sake because I knew you'd stop us from going further."

"You prick!" I yelled and stood up. "Delete it now."

"Calm down honey, I'll delete it when I know for sure that you're mine and only mine. I'll show it to my friends if you ever go against me. You understand?"

I was shaking with anger but nodded anyway.

"Fine I'll do whatever you want Taeyong, fuck me, abuse me, I don't care because I hate my life anyway." a tear fell down my face.

"Good, now I already have something I want from you."

"What?"

"I want you to be my boyfriend."