9 - sexually confused

Doyoung's POV

Taeyong kicked me out of his house early in the morning because he said he didn't want to be in the same house as a loser for any longer than he should be.

As soon as I got home I was slapped across the face by my father.

"Where the hell were you? And why do you reek of alcohol?" he sneered.

"Why do you care? Your son is a failure anyway so just let me do whatever I want." I shouted back.

"We know you went to tutoring dear but when you didn't come back we were awfully worried." my mother interjected.

"Haha funny." I said sarcastically. "If you were really worried you'd have called the police to search for me. Anyway I completely forgot to ask you if I could stay over at my tutor's house."

"Is that why I could smell alcohol as soon as you entered the house? You were drinking with your tutor? I'm going to ring your school and ask for a better tutor, clearly he isn't good enough."

"NO!" I yelled before catching my breath. "No, I actually learnt a lot from him. I won't drink again, I promise."

"One last chance Kim Dongyoung, otherwise I'll kick you out of my house."

I glared at my father before running to my room and slamming the door.

I hated him so much. I hated my mother for enabling him, why couldn't she just stand up to him for once?!

My phone beeped.

Taeyong:

Hope you're not mad at me for kicking you out ;)

Me:

Just fuck off.

Taeyong:

Dude you're quiet in person but so rude over text.

Do you want me to punish you again?

Me:

Do whatever you want

I don't care

Taeyong:

Ehhh tough boy aren't ya

Make sure to look over your notes

See you on Monday ;)

I threw my phone on the floor in anger and stared at it for a minute before calming myself down. Why did Taeyong have to act nice to me when we were together? I'd prefer it if he was a jerk like normal so I wouldn't have these inappropriate thoughts.

Maybe my father was right and should ask for another tutor? That way I would only have to see him at school and not at his house.

But I kinda did enjoy last night- ugh Doyoung get your head on straight, whatever happened yesterday was a mistake and won't happen again.

That's right, I am going to go find a random girl and have sex with her just to prove to myself that I'm straight. 

I picked up my phone as it beeped again.

Taeyong:

Did I forget to tell you I enjoyed fucking you last night?

Can't wait to fuck you again bunny boy.

I scrunched myself up into a ball on the floor and grabbed at my hair whilst gritting my teeth.

I hope you suffer Lee Taeyong, for making me sexually confused.