24 - clubbing

Doyoung's POV

I breathed a sigh of relief as I stepped out of the exam hall where I had my final exam. I had finished early so I'd put my hand up to leave, I didn't want to spend a second longer in that horrible place.

Yuta ran out shortly after and came up to me. After I'd helped him with Sicheng, he'd changed his attitude towards me. He was a lot friendlier and often asked if I wanted to hang out with him and Sicheng. Of course I agreed and usually dragged Taeyong along with me.

With Taeyong, our relationship had grown and I'd even made the effort to change his contact on my phone to 'Taeyongie<3' since he'd made a big deal out of having special contact names because we were a couple.

He walked out of the exam hall looking like a runway model and waved when he saw Yuta and I. I waved back with a smile and he pecked my lips as soon as he reached us.

"How was it?"

"It was okay, I've passed - I hope."

He sighed and rolled his eyes. "Bunny... you had the best tutor ever and you're telling me you've just passed? I'm disappointed."

"But it was physics! I hate that damn subject." I pouted.

"Eh fine, I understand. I don't particularly like it either."

"Yet you get top grades every time there's a test..."

"I'm just smart." he smirked and tickled my sides, causing me to squeal and get told off by the teacher who was standing just outside the exam hall.

"So what should we do since its the end of exams?" Yuta questioned.

"Clubbing?" Taeyong threw the suggestion into the air.

"We're not even of legal age..." I muttered.

He raised an eyebrow. "We're not even of legal age to drink without an adult either but we still do it."

"Oh. True."

"I'm up for clubbing." Yuta said, his arm wrapped around Sicheng who had just joined us.

"Sick, we'll meet at your house later tonight? Since the club is nearer to yours."

Yuta agreed and we told the others of our plans for the night when they'd joined us.

"Meet me at my house later and we can walk to Yuta's place together." Taeyong said and we parted ways so that I could go back home and get ready.

Hours later we stood inside Yuta's house by the front door getting ready to leave. We'd just finished pre-drinks and the noise from the others was starting to get to my head.

"You okay?" Taeyong wrapped an arm around my waist when I stumbled on air.

I nodded weakly. "I think I drank too much."

He snorted. "Well get used to it, we'll be buying more drinks at the club."

I groaned and leaned my head against his shoulder, all I wanted to do right now was find a comfy place to lie down and sleep.

"What happened to giggly Doyoung? The first time you drank alcohol you were laughing so hard I thought you'd gone crazy."

I shrugged. "Giggly Doyoung grew up."

At that moment a burst of giggles flew out of Sicheng's mouth. Clearly he was also the giggly drunk type.

Taeyong raised an eyebrow. "Doesn't matter how old you are Bunny, you could either be an aggressive drunk... giggly drunk... depressive drunk, etc."