10 - nothing changed

Doyoung's POV

At school on Monday it was as if nothing had happened on Friday. Taeyong was a jerk as usual and his friends continued to pick on me.

Jaehyun teased me by making kiss sounds next to my ear to remind me of the kiss he'd given me.

I found it difficult to concentrate on what the teacher was saying because I was replaying the scene in the closet in my head. The way his warm breath tickled at my neck, the way he had me pinned against the side of the closet, the way his mouth wrapped around my di-

"STOP!"

Everyone turned to face me and I turned red as I realised I had stood up suddenly and knocked my chair over before shouting in the middle of class.

"Something wrong Dongyoung?" Miss Park raised an eyebrow.

"N-no, sorry." I mumbled and sat back down.

Taeyong caught my gaze and smirked before slowly turning back around to the front.

"As I was saying before Dongyoung interrupted..."

I zoned out again and glared at Taeyong's back. This was all his fault, because I couldn't get him off my mind.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket when I felt it vibrate.

Taeyong:

Thinking of something? ;)

Me:

Can't you just leave me alone?

Taeyong:

But I had fun... didn't you?

Me:

Yes

I mean no

I mean I DON'T KNOW

Ugh you're so annoying

I saw his back shake in laughter and he put his phone away. I cursed him silently in my head and put my head in my hands, I guess I'll just stare at his back until class is over, I have nothing better to do anyway.

"Come with me Bunny." Taeyong grabbed my ear when the bell rang for lunch and dragged me along the corridor.

"Where are we going?!" I winced in pain.

He stuck his head in a classroom before pushing me in and closing the door behind us. He shoved me against the wall and his lips immediately found mine. He moaned and let his hands roam my lower region.

I grabbed his hands.

"Taeyong stop." I said quietly.

He pulled away.

"Why?" his lips went to my neck, making me groan out.

"I don't like that you're playing with me."

His eyes darkened as he pulled away again and grabbed my wrists tightly.

"Who are you to say you don't like me playing with you huh? Who's the one in charge here?"

I gulped. "Y-you..."

He smiled devilishly.

"That's right... so you're going to let me pleasure you whenever I want. You will let me suck your cock whenever I want to... no matter where the fuck it is, it can be at my house or it can be at school, you understand?"

"Y-yes Taeyong."

"What did I tell you to call me last night?" his grip tightened.

"Yes master."

"Do you like my new nickname for you, Bunny?" he lifted my arms above my head and leaned closer to me.

"I-I guess? Why Bunny though?"

"You just remind me of a bunny." he shrugged. "Nervous, easily scared but you won't refuse sex from me."

His lips smashed to mine again and I didn't resist this time, letting him use me as he pleased.