16 - movie night

A/N: this fmv perfectly shows Doyoung as a top tbh :')

Doyoung's POV

"Let's go." Taeyong stood next to me with his hands in his pockets.

I was still putting things in my bag and ignored his attempt to rush me.

"Why are you so slow? You're wasting valuable tutoring time."

I stood up and slung my bag over my shoulder.

I smiled sweetly at him. "Let's go then."

"Not bringing Jaehyun this time?" I asked as we walked out the school gates.

He shot me a glare. "Why? Do you want me to? I can call h-"

"No." I cut him off, deciding I'd said too much this time. I kept quiet until we reached his house.

"I won't be drinking tonight." Taeyong informed me.

I raised an eyebrow as we went up to his room. "Any reason why?"

He sent me a cheeky smile. "I want to spend time with my boyfriend."

I cringed as he winked and blew a kiss to me.

"Is that an invitation to stay over for the night again?" I set my bag down on the floor.

He nodded. "If you want."

I pulled out my phone and quickly texted my mother that I was staying over and to not worry if I wasn't back until late on Saturday.

After hours of tutoring and eating the dinner that Taeyong's mother had kindly brought up to us, we decided to watch a movie.

"Tae can we invite over your friends tomorrow?" I traced my finger over his thigh just as the movie started.

"Why?" he covered my hand with his.

"I want to get to know them better, now that we are together... it only seems fair." I looked up at him with wide eyes. "Maybe around 4pm?"

He nodded. "Both my parents will be out tomorrow, going on their monthly date or some shit, we'll have the house to ourselves."

"Perfect." I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder as I turned my attention to the screen.

About halfway through the movie I got bored and started tracing my fingers on his thighs again. I felt him tense but thought nothing of it until he leaned closer.

"If you turn me on, you'll have to pay for your actions." he whispered huskily in my ear.

I glanced down at his crotch before leaning in closer myself.

"Who knew the almighty Taeyong could get turned on just by my fingers touching his thighs?" I said seductively, applying more pressure as I moved my hand closer to his groin.

He grabbed my hand and growled. "Bunny..."

I turned my attention to him, the film forgotten, and sucked lightly at his neck. He let out a small moan and closed his eyes.

"Does master want me to pleasure him?" I climbed onto his lap and placed my arms around his shoulders.

"Fuck yes." he breathed out and gripped my waist.

I began to rock my hips against him, feeling myself grow harder but tried to ignore the building pleasure.

His lips found mine desperately, gasping and panting each time we broke apart.

"You make me go crazy, you know that?" he groaned out and pushed me down so that he was now on top.

I gave him my most wide eyed, helpless and innocent look before putting a finger up to my mouth and biting my lip, driving him even more insane.

His hips rocked against mine, and lips sucked at my neck roughly, before I pushed him away.

"Bad Taeyong." I pouted. "I'm supposed to be the dom remember?"

He stared down at me, looking slightly unsure of whether I was being serious or not.

"As a punishment I'm not going to help you with your problem tonight." I flicked my eyes down to his now visible bulge in his pants.

A whimper escaped his lips. "Please..."

"Nope." I smirked, enjoying the power I had over him. "I'll make you a deal though. If you're a good boy, I'll do you real good tomorrow after everyone has left. Okay?"

He struggled for a moment before making his body limp. "Fine."

He climbed off me and resumed his old position with his back against the wall, facing the screen. I followed suit and let him rest his head against my shoulder.

"Love you Doyounggie." I heard him whisper, making me freeze momentarily.

"Wh-what did you say?" I asked quietly.

"Nothing." he replied sleepily and his eyes fluttered closed before opening again. "I didn't say anything."

I let it go but was screaming internally. Taeyong said he loved me, does that mean I'm succeeding in seducing him?