18 - good boy

Doyoung's POV

*Flashback to yesterday*

I grabbed Donghyuck at lunch time in the cafeteria.

"I can help you." I rushed out, looking around to make sure no one was eavesdropping.

"With Mark I mean. I'm going to ask Taeyong if we can invite his friends over for fun tomorrow afternoon. If he agrees then I'll text you and you can come over too. Here's my plan..."

"... just make it realistic, use a knife or whatever to threaten me. Taeyong definitely won't let me get hurt, I'm sure of it."

After I'd explained everything to him, Donghyuck agreed and gave me his number so that I could text him the details.

Later that day after asking Taeyong if we could have a party on Saturday, I texted Donghyuck.

Me:

Good to go

Come over to Taeyong's house tomorrow just after 4pm

Everyone should have arrived by then

Donghyuck:

Got it.

*Flashback end*

I smiled to myself at how smoothly the plan had gone. I'd managed to reunite Mark and Donghyuck so easily, I wonder if I could find out secrets about the others too?

I stood and excused myself to go to the bathroom. After finishing I jumped slightly at Donghyuck standing outside.

"Thank you Doyoung." he said. "I can't believe it worked! Things turned out even better than I hoped, all thanks to you."

"Of course." I replied softly. "Taeyong is too predictable, I'm glad I could help."

"I really hope I didn't hurt you when I pressed the knife against your throat. I tried to blunt it as much as possible before coming over."

The smaller boy wrapped his arms around me in a hug, trapping my arms against my sides so that I couldn't even move them to wrap around him if I wanted to.

"Hyuck?" a soft voice floated towards us and I looked up to see Mark staring at us.

"It isn't what it looks li-"

"Is it true? You helped Hyuck and I find out the truth?"

I nodded slowly as Donghyuck went over to his boyfriend and encased him in a similar hug.

Tears welled up in Mark's eyes. "I was so nasty to you, yet you helped me. Why?!"

I sighed. "You were only mean to me because of Taeyong, I'm sure you wouldn't have paid me any attention if it weren't for him."

He nodded. "That's true. Thank you Doyoung, I misjudged you for having a weak character. I won't pick on you any more, I promise."

I suddenly heard noises coming from a room behind me. 

"Go back downstairs, I just need to do something." I told them and watched as they walked away.

I tiptoed across the landing to a room I guessed belonged to Taeyong's sister. I pressed my ear against the door and opened it quietly.