3 - we're studying here?

Doyoung's POV

I trudged to school the next day, I was trying to think of a way to get out of tutoring. I really did not want to face Taeyong - BY HIMSELF!

"Mornin' loser." as soon as I entered the classroom Taeyong hit the back of my head with his bag, making his friends snigger.

"Pfft." I replied and glared at him.

"I bet loser Doyoung won't even be able to talk when you're together." Yuta perched himself on a desk in front of Taeyong. "He has a massiiiiive crush on you, how cute."

"Shut up Yuta." I snapped.

He got up slowly and approached me, his eyes shooting daggers. "You're getting brave Doyoung..."

"Leave him." Taeyong didn't bother to turn around.

I looked at him in surprise, he didn't seem like his normal jerk self.

"Whatever." Yuta flicked my forehead and went to his desk.

I sighed in relief when the bell rang signalling the start of lessons. At least when it was lesson time they couldn't do anything to me.

At the end of school Yuta came up to me again and grabbed my ear.

"Ow ow ow." I whined and tried to pull his hand off.

"Don't get comfortable, I bet Taeyong is only acting nice because he doesn't want to get in trouble as he's your tutor." he hissed.

"Do you think I want him to be my tutor?" I hissed back. "Idiot."

"Let's go." Taeyong whacked Yuta's head, making him release me.

"Where?" I asked nervously as I followed him.

"To my house of course."

"Wh-what?!" I yelled then covered my mouth.

"We're studying at my house, hurry the fuck up man I wanna get drunk tonight."

He turned around to look at my shocked face. "It's a Friday, lighten up."

He grabbed my wrist and practically dragged me until we reached a nice looking house with large gates and high walls surrounding it.

"You live here?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Nah I just brought you to a random house, of course I live here you dipshit."

"Geez I was just asking." I muttered and admired the exterior.

"Taeyong sweetie, welcome home." a young lady greeted us as we entered through the rather large front door. "Oh, who's this?"

"Doyoung, I was assigned to be his tutor."

"Nice to meet with Doyoung dear, I'm Taeyong's mother."

I bowed politely. "Nice to meet you."

"You two kids can run along and study now, I'll prepare dinner. Would you like to stay for dinner Doyoung?"

"No th-"

"Yes he will." Taeyong shot me a glare.

"Brilliant." she smiled brightly and walked off.

"Dude what the hell? I don't want to stay for dinner."

"Tough." he snorted and ascended the staircase. "Come on you snail."

I hurriedly followed him up the stairs and we entered, what I assumed was his bedroom.

"We're studying here?" I gulped.

He turned around and smirked. "Why? Is what Yuta said true and you have a massive crush on me?"

"N-no."