Chapter 35

The pair were ushered to take their official wedding photos while the reception area was being prepared. It was the first time they had been able to actually speak to one another outside of their vows and saying "I Do". He held her tightly to him, staring into her eyes, as his mind whirled with everything he wanted to say to her.

"You are absolutely breath-taking. I will never forget the sight of you today. (Celestia looked down and blushed) There's so many things I want to say to you but I can't right now. All I want to do is hold you and kiss you." Adam rested his forehead against hers, "I love you so much, Celestia. I have been so worried about you. I was scared you were going to change your mind. Just know that whatever happens, baby, I'll be by your side."

"I love you so much, Adam. More than I ever thought was humanly possible." She choked up, "You literally gave me a reason to wake up each day. A reason to fight. Something to strive for. I can't wait to build a life together."

"Together." He whispered before crashing his lips to hers.

Their photographer was taking photo after photo of the couple as they stood there chatting. He'd been hired for the night. Once he was done with the official wedding photos, the happy couple were allowed to head into their reception. Cheers were heard as they approached the reception site on the arboretum grounds. She smiled at everyone who had come. There were a few people she didn't know but figured she'd be introduced before long. She caught Jenika's eye and had to smirk at the scowl on the taller blonde's face.

"I just want to say how stunning you look and what a beautiful wedding this was!" A tall brunette with glasses said as she approached the couple with Rob.

"This is my wife Kelsey. Sweetie, this is Celestia. The woman I was telling you about." Rob introduce the two.

"It's nice to meet you, Kelsey. And thank you so much!" Celestia smiled at the happy woman.

"Oh my gosh this wedding was so beautiful! Your vows had me in tears!" A shorter woman with short curly brown hair and a nose ring came up to the small group, "I'm Sami, Chance's girlfriend and the band's videographer."

"Well thank you so much, Sami! It's nice to meet you." Celestia smiled warmly as Sami pulled her into a hug.

"Adam? Are you going to introduce us?" The beatboxer heard his mother ask from behind them.

Celestia looked over at her husband and could see a bit of anxiousness in his face. She was instantly on guard. The pair turned around where she put on a smile to meet whom she presumed was her new in-laws.

"Mom, Dad, this is Celestia." Adam stated, "Baby, these are my parents Cindy and Stephen."

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you both! I've heard so much about you!" Celestia sweetly smiled.

"I wish we could say the same. We didn't even know we were coming to a wedding until we were seated." Cindy stared at her son, "Or that he was involved with anyone."

"It's nice to meet you, young lady." Stephen politely said.

"Where's Chris and Tristin?" Adam asked.

"They're talking with the rest of the band guys." Cindy was looking Celestia up and down, "Not wearing the traditional white wedding dress?"

"No Ma'am. There's nothing traditional about our relationship and purple is my favorite color." Celestia shot back in a sugary sweet tone making Adam giggle.

"If you'll excuse us, I'll go introduce my wife to my siblings." Adam laced his fingers with Celestia's and pulled her away, "I'm sorry about that."

"You've told me all about your family, Adam. I was expecting much worse." Celestia chuckled as they approached Tim, Jenika, Abe, a tall brunette woman, and a bald man.

"Chris, Tristin, I'd like to introduce you to my wife Celestia. Baby, this is my brother and sister." Adam said making Jenika roll her eyes.

"It's nice to meet all of you!" Celestia smiled at the pair.

Jenika was as cold as ever and she knew there would come a point where a fight was going to happen.

"The pleasure is all ours!" Chris smiled, showing his large beaver-looking teeth, "I'm afraid our brother hasn't told us very much about you."

"That dress is gorgeous! Where did you find it?" Tristin inquired making Jenika snort.

"My mom is actually the one that found it for me." Celestia expertly replied as Adam slid his arm around her waist.

"Dinner will be served shortly!" An attendant called out.

"Well, I guess it's time for everyone to take their seats!" Adam smiled before pulling his wife to their sweetheart table.

They sat down, hands laced together, and watched their guests. Most were happy and having a good time. Jenika, as usual, was angry and irritated. Adam's mother didn't seem too pleased either although his father seemed to just be enjoying everything. Celestia noticed Adam's brother and sister seemed oblivious to everything which she found rather funny.

She looked around and smiled. Her friends and family were here enjoying her wedding. Ten years ago, she never thought she'd be here. As she was taken back to jail to await transport to prison, she wasn't sure if she'd even make it out of prison! Yet here she is, sitting at her own wedding reception next to a man who looked past what she'd done and broken down the walls she'd put around herself.

Glancing down, she looked at the unique wedding ring on her finger and couldn't stop the smile that spread across her face. Their rings matched and it made her giggle. She was now officially a married woman. She was free from prison. She had paid her debt to society now she was free to start the life she'd been dreaming about for five years.

A/N: So far so good at the reception, huh? Think Jenika or Cindy will cause a scene? I'd love to hear your feedback ;) Please don't forget to vote and add this to your library! *Many hugs*