‹ o n e ›

" peeking again kyung mi? "

" yah! you startled me taeil " kyung mi jumped slightly, her eyes widening in suprise as she saw taeil standing beside her.

as taeil cocked his eyebrow upwards, he leaned closer to the wall kyung mi was previously hiding behind and peeked out, seeing none other than the school heartthrob, nakomoto yuta, standing at a distance.

he was barely noticeable though, since he was surrounded by a huge crowd of students - usually the popular ones.

" and i was right " taeil chuckled, seeing kyung mi's cheeks turn red.

" okay fine! i was peeking! but only for a while. i'm not a creep! "

" sure you aren't " taeil joked, seeing kyung mi frown cutely.

" meanie "

" what do you like so much about him anyway? " taeil questioned softly, stuffing his hands into the pockets of his hoodie.

" uhm, eVERYTHING?? moon taeil you're supposed to be my best friend. how can you not know this?? i'm disappointed " kyung mi joked, punching taeil's shoulder slightly.

" i just..don't get what's the big hype over him you know.. " taeil scratched the back of his head, still unable to figure out why girls in their school were head over heels for him.

" that's because you don't know him well enough dummy " kyung mi laughed, seeing a very stressed out taeil.

" it's not like you are either " taeil joked, immediately regretting what he said the moment he saw kyung mi's smile fade.

" yeah..you're right.. it's not like i'm even close to him. he probably doesn't know i exist.. " kyung mi laughed disappointedly, her eyes fixed on the cold hard floor.

" then it's his loss. you existing is the best thing that ever happened to me " taeil smiled warmly, genuine words flowing out of his mouth.

as kyung mi looked up to face taeil, a beautiful smile formed on her lips. taeil would be the only one who could make kyung mi feel so loved and appreciated, and she was extremely grateful to taeil for that.

" cmon now, you spent literally 15 minutes of your break time peeking at that guy. you haven't eaten yet right? "

kyung mi shook her head, suddenly realising how hungry she actually was.

" i'll treat you food. lunch is gonna end soon so if you don't hurry then too bad " taeil stuck out his tongue to kyung mi before walking away from her.

" coming sir! " kyung mi giggled, running after him with a wide smile plastered on her face.

-- 

im starting off with short chaps !