‹ f i v e ›

" why are you fidgeting so muchh

" why are you fidgeting so muchh. it's annoying " taeil frowned, seeing kyung mi's unsettling state.

" i'm just really excitED " kyung mi rolled off the sofa, continuing to roll on the floor while taeil judged her so hard.

" the party? kyung mi, it's only tuesday. and the party is on friday " taeil sighed.

" OMO IT'S TUESDAY tODAY ?? i thought it was a monday skshsjshs " kyung mi sat up abruptly, cupping her head in the palm of her hands.

" yes kyung mi sweetie, it's a tuesday "taeil massaged his temples, contemplating why he has a huGe crush on his questionable best friend.

kyung mi immediately dashed to her room, rummaging through her closet frantically.

taeil sighed again, pausing the movie they were supposed to be watching and leaned his back on the sofa.

" what are you doing now? " taeil muttered, hearing the sound of clothes being thrown on the ground coming from kyung mi's room.

" i need to find something to weAr on friday " kyung mi whined.

without much hesitation, taeil stood up and shuffled towards kyung mi's room, sitting cross-legged beside her on the floor.

" i'll help you " taeil mumbled, leaning his head on kyung mi's shoulder lovingly.

" thANK YOUU. i love you " kyung mi squealed, taeil's heart turning mushy in a split second.

" i was thinking if this dress was suitable? it's a bit short but.. " kyung mi trailed off, holding up a red cocktail dress.

" it's a bit revealing for a party.. " taeil spoke honestly, without sounding too controlling.

" hmm, yeah you're right " kyung mi agreed, throwing the dress aside.

" how bout this one? " she pulled out a black gown.

" too fancy " taeil commented.

" right " kyung mi nodded slowly, before digging through her closet again.

" i think this one fits you best. do you like it? " taeil held up a shoulder belt dress, with a floral design.

" ooHH THAT'S REALLY NICE. i didn't even know i had that in my closet " kyung mi chuckled, the beautiful sound travelling to taeil's ears,

" thanks taeil ah " she grinned, holding up the dress to admire it. 

" anytime mimi. cmon let's go to the living room. i wanna continue the movie we were watching " taeil gestured, already standing up and ready to leave.

" waitt " kyung mi held his wrist with a pout on her pretty face.

" will you help me fold all these clothes ? i'll watch the movie with you after we finish, i promise! " 

taeil's eyes scanned the floor of the room, different types of clothes lying on the ground ready to be folded.

sighing, taeil sat down again and reached out for the clothes nearest to him, proceeding to fold it neatly.

smiling happily, kyung mi did the same, joy overflowing her heart.

--

uwu