‹ t h r e e ›

" good morning school " mrs ying, our school's headmistress appeared on the stage, with the same pursed lips and resting bitch-face

" good morning mrs ying " the entire school chorused, not a single student missing out.

" today, i'll be announcing great news which will make our school very proud. last month, our very own student, nakamoto yuta from class 5C, has participated in an inter-school taekwondo competition - representing our very own school. and it is with great honor to announce that he has brought back 2 gold medals and 1 silver. " mrs ying announced proudly, her eyes glimmering as she glanced at yuta who was standing at the side of the stage.

the entire hall was suddenly filled with murmurings and gasps. mostly everyone being in awe of how talented he is.

" wahh, again?? yah, this is the 3rd year he brought back gold medals for our school. i'm so proud of him " kyung mi sniffed, pulling taeil's sleeve.

" he's good..i guess " taeil shrugged.

" wdym i guess?? he's amAZIng. not only does he have a black belt in taekwando, he's also one of the top scorers in the school!! "

" i'm still the first though " taeil grinned proudly.

" and im the second~ " kyung mi giggled, her eyes still fixed on mrs ying on the stage, clearly anticipating for yuta to appear.

she was so focused on the stage that she didn't realise taeil staring at her lovingly, his heart doing mini-flips at how adorable her giggling was.

" now, we would like to invite the principal, mr tang, up the stage to present the medals. " mrs ying continued, as mr tang slowly walked up the stage.

" finally, let us get nakamoto yuta up on the stage to receive his award. a round of applause for our talented student! " mrs ying added, looking unusually pleased.

the moment yuta appeared on the stage, the entire hall erupted into cheers and applause, congratulating the young man.

there was a few squeals heard from the female students - and kyung mi was most probably one of them.

yuta strode up the stage, his cool aura lingering wherever he goes. with a bright smile tugging on his lips without actually looking too cocky, he bowed to the crowd, three medals slung around his neck.

" his smile is so cute " kyung mi gushed, making taeil glance at her slightly.

" i'm cute too " taeil coughed, his eyes still fixed on the stage.

" of coUrse. my taeil is adorable too " kyung mi giggling, pinching taeil's cheeks while he fought the urge to smile.

" come over and study with me tomorrow after school? " kyung mi requested, a cute smile plastered on her face.

" sure. i'll bring lunch " taeil grinned.

" yAYY "

--

longer chaps coming up ! :)