‹ t e n ›

the bright sun blinded taeil's eyes as he squinted them to observe his surroundings

he was on a large fluffy bed, the covers messily sprawled across the mattress.

where am i?

kyung mi's house

yes, he remembered that

' omg did something happen between us two yesterday? ' the wild thought raced past his mind, just to be dismissed soon after.

lol nah

slowly sitting up, he rubbed his eyes gently before stretching his sore arms.

scanning the sweet-smelling room, he sat up, confused. 

where's kyung mi?

yawning, he caught sight of a yellow post-it at the corner of his eyes, neatly placed on the dressing table beside the bed.

🏷

𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘺 𝘭𝘢𝘻𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘮!! 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘺 ( 𝘪 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘥 ) 𝘪'𝘮 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘯 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘶𝘱 𝘶𝘯𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥 :𝘱

🏷

" more like stole the hoodie " taeil chuckled to himself, placing the post-it back on the table.

taeil felt happy for some reason, even if he didn't exactly see kyung mi the first thing in the morning, getting a simple note from her is already good enough for him.

smiling slightly to himself, he grabbed a spare towel that kyung mi had prepared for him and entered the bathroom.

🥞 

" mm smells great " taeil greeted the moment he entered the kitchen, where kyung mi was back facing him, busy flipping pancakes.

" you're awake " kyung mi smiled, even though she couldn't see his face.

" mhmm " taeil hummed, casually wrapping his arms around kyung mi's petite waist, making her flinch slightly.

taeil didn't realise it though.

kyung mi blushed immensely,which went unnoticed by taeil, due to the sudden skinship they were experiencing at the moment. 

back hugging wasn't something new for taeil and kyung mi, but somehow, her heart skipped a beat when he did it this time.

" you smell nice " kyung mi commented, the soft smell of strawberries wafted below her nose as taeil's soft brown hair rested on her shoulder.

" cause i used your body gel " taeil chuckled, pulling away from the hug and proceeding to help prepare the cutleries needed.

although kyung mi's body missed the sudden lost of contact, she couldn't deny the fact that she felt like they were a couple.

the typical cliché couple who helps each other with breakfast lovingly, like a family.

but a girl can only dream right?

" no wonder tsk " kyung mi frowned jokingly, as taeil smiled in response.

" taeil-ah, can you..bring these pancakes to the dining table " kyung mi passed him the plate of freshly cooked pancakes, golden brown.

" wahhh, they look absolutely delicious mimi " taeil praised, doing as he was told.

washing her hands, she took a seat opposite taeil with a wide grin on her face.

everything on the table was already specially prepared by taeil, making the simple pancakes stand out even more.

" let's just hope they taste as good as they look " kyung mi giggled, taking the first bite.

" how is it? " taeil asked, observing her slowly enjoying her food.

" omaiGosSH shaiL iTcH shO gOOcH " ( oh my gosh taeil it's so good ) kyung mi squealed, talking with her mouth full.

as much as taeil never really admired girls who doesn't know their basic table manners, he found kyung mi especially adorable.

her eyes were round and shiny and he could tell that kyung mi was really happy.

that's all that matters to taeil.

" taeil, i know i'm pretty and all but my pancakes won't be as nice when they're cold you knoww " kyung mi joked, earning an embarrassed taeil.

" oops sorryy " taeil stuffed in a piece of the pancake into his mouth, just to grin right after.

it was delicious 

man, if only we could have more breakfasts like these.

us helping each other

us eating together

us.

' aish, taeil stop getting way too ahead of yourself. these kinds of days are rare, so i should treasure it while it lasts. i'm not the one kyung mi likes remember? ' taeil reminded himself firmly, trying to stop himself from falling in love with kyung mi any further.

but what's there not to like about his best friend.

that's the thing.

he loves everything about her.

every flaw every aspect 

 " kyung mi ah, i've gotta go. " taeil stood up, after finishing his plate of pancakes.

" so fast? but we just ate breakfast. " kyung mi pouted.

" sorry mimi. but i should probably get going now "

" how about the extra pancakes- "

" you can give them to yuta if you'd like. i'm sure he would be delighted " taeil forced a smile, before walking over to the kitchen to wash his dishes.

what's his problem??

kyung mi frowned to herself, confused and slightly hurt

taeil's mood swings again?

walking over to the kitchen, kyung mi held his hand to stop him from washing his plate.

" ? " 

" i'll wash it "

" but- "

" i said i'll wash it. you should go " kyung mi stated, not making eye contact with him.

taeil felt even worse now, realising that he had hurt kyung mi again.

" okay..i'll go now. bye mimi " taeil waved, before closing the main door behind him and leaving the apartment.

sorry kyung mi

i'm sorry

--

bruhhh, i lOve writing couple scenes 🤧 they make me feel all soft eventhough i can't relate lmaAooo. but i really hope i can write more couple scenes in the future! 🥰