‹ s i x ›

moon_il : i'm otw to pick you up!!

moon_il : you better be ready or i'll-

kYUNGSTer : i jUST SHOWERED

moon_il : am i even suprised

kYUNGSTer : i'll be ready in 10 minutes~

moon_il : HAHAHA

kYUNGSTer : .-.

 moon_il : o wait you were being serious

kYUNGSTer : :<

moon_il : :(

kYUNGSTer : i can get ready much more faster than most girls okayyy

kYUNGSTer : watch mE

moon_il : yeah..that's cool and all but aren't you supposed to be getting ready rn

moon_il : i mean,, i'm almost reaching your house..

kYUNGSTer : i mean,, you can wait outside..

moon_il : yOURE not even gonna let me in your houSE??

moon_il : the disrespEct- 

kYUNGSTer : i love you too😘😘

...

" tAEILTAEILTAEIL MY SECOND FAVOURITE PERSONNN " kyung mi giggled, back hugging taeil from behind suddenly.

" second?! " taeil frowned, pouting cutely.

" aw baby you know yuta's on the top " kyung mi winked, linking arms with annoyed taeil.

" ouch " taeil clutched his heart with his free hand in a dramatic manner, eventhough it did sting a little bit when kyung mi said the last few words.

" oh and p.s, you were 30 minutes late than you actually promised young lady " 

" was i really? "

" you literally said 10 minutes and- "

" dONT EXPOSe ME bOI "

" anywhoo, how do i look? " kyung mi beamed, showing off her outfit.

and taeil couldn't lie to himself. she looked beautiful. just like any other day.

except this time, kyung mi's eyes were glistening much more than usual, obviously super happy about the whole yuta party thing.

and taeil felt his heart getting warmer seeing how happy kyung mi was.

" you- i mean, extraor- no that's not it, pretty- decent. " taeil stuttered, not even being able to look at kyung mi in the eye out of embarrassment.

he didn't know why he was feeling extra in love today.

maybe it was the way y/n was smiling so much that made his heart flutter.

or the sudden loving back hug he just received.

or the way her big doe eyes shone brightly in his eyes.

but either way, whatever the reason was, all taeil knew was that he was falling even harder for the best friend of his.

and he knows there's no turning back.

" pretty decent?! " kyung mi pouted, crossing her arms grumpily and stomping away like a kid.

she put in so much effort to look amazing that day and all taeil could say was ' pretty decent ' ??

" im kiddinggg. you look ethereal " taeil caught up with kyung mi, smiling sweetly at her.

" aweee. but for real tho, i put in so much effort in doing my hair and makeup today you have nO idea- " 

' and yet you can effortlessly take my breath away every single time i see you ' 

--

i actually really like the outfit !it's so cute :>