‹ t w e l v e ›

" baby i love you so much

" baby i love you so much. you know that right? "

" i love you more~ " 

" god this movie is so lame " kyung mi groaned, switching off the television right away before leaning her head on the headrest of the sofa, rubbing her tired eyes.

meanwhile, taeil who was sleeping peacefully while leaning his head on her shoulder, jolted awake, stretching his arms as his sat up.

" did the movie end already? " taeil mumbled, his voice still raspy from the deep slumber he just awoken from.

" mm nop " kyung mi hummed, her slender fingers playing with the soft strands of taeil's hair when he leaned his body weight on her side again.

" why did you switch it off then? was it because i fell asleep? i'm sorry " taeil locked his gaze with kyung mi, his mouth forming into a pout.

" ahh don't apologise. it's not because of that. it was just a typical love story. boringg " she admitted with a shrug, rubbing her face with the palm of her hands just so she could hide the light shade of pink painted on her cheeks.

taeil's aeygo had always left some sort of weird effect on her

" weren't you the one who insisted on watching this movie together in the first place thoughh " taeil cocked his eyebrows upwards, making his way lazily to the kitchen to pour himself a drink to cool his dry and burning throat.

" i just wanted time to past by " kyung mi grabbed her mobile phone on the coffee table, scrolling through her instagram feed and skipping every ig story she saw.

" do you want a glass of water? " taeil asked from the kitchen, the sound of cool water being poured into a cup made kyung mi gulp.

" yes pleaseee " 

" also what time is it.. " taeil questioned, holding the two cups in his hands as he placed them down on the coffee table carefully.

" time for you to get a WATCH " kyung mi joked, giggling under her breath.

" excusE ME? " taeil huffed in annoyance, making her laugh out loud.

" hehe.err..2.30pm " 

" 2.30pm..TWO THIRTY PM?? " taeil stood up in shock, almost knocking over the cups full of water in front of him.

" jeez why are you so suprised for? " kyung mi giggled, seeing taeil's sh00k face.

" aren't you supposed to meet yuta at 3 for the date at the annual carnival?? "

" ah, that. " kyung mi's smile faded, as she rubbed her nape slowly.

" i..don't really feel like going " she admitted, leaning into the sofa even more this time.

" whyyyyyyy " taeil whined, proceeding to sit cross-legged beside kyung mi on the sofa.

" i dunnooo. lazy i guess? " kyung mi lied.