‹ t h i r t e e n ›

" hey yuta " kyung mi smiled gently, giving the boy in front of her a small wave

" k-kyung mi! you came " yuta grinned, blushing ever so slightly.

" of course i did! " she answered ironically, immediately feeling bad for having the thought of bailing on the poor boy earlier today.

" you look..beautiful " he suddenly added, gripping onto his backpack even tighter now while he awaited her reply.

" ah- thank you " kyung mi got slightly taken aback from the sudden compliment, she wasn't sure why yuta seemed so flustered today, but either way, she thought it was cute.

" this is how i usually dress though! whenever i go out " she smiled, her eyes scanning the bustling crowd around her.

" then i'd love to go out with you more " yuta muttered softly, his words inaudible to kyung mi.

" sorry, did you say something? "

" ah-no! i didn't. l-let's go try a ride, anything that caught your eye? " yuta tried averting kyung mi's attention, so his akward aura wouldn't be too obvious.

" mummy ride! let's goooo " kyung mi squealed excitedly, grabbing hold of yuta's hand and pulling him with her as she skipped towards the rides.

as yuta was being dragged across the theme park, he mentally slapped himself for being so akward in front of kyung mi.

his crush.

" god damn it yuta. why are you acting so weirdly in front of her? she doesn't like this flustered yuta, she likes the cool yuta. i've got to get myself together " he silently groaned to himself, composing himself.

🎡

" that. was. epic!! you know the part when the ride suddenly started moving backwards?! that was sOOO COOL omg if only the line wasn't so long, i would definitely go again " kyung mi pouted, getting all excited and hyped about the mummy ride they went on earlier.

meanwhile, yuta's hair was a mess and his face was as pale as a ghost. trying to act cool when he was actually scared shitless was so difficult. especially when the girl beside him was beaming and cheering the entire ride. 

dang he was exhausted from just one ride 

but simply just seeing how kyung mi face lit up when she babbled on about how exciting the ride was and how her plump lips moved so gracefully when she talked, seemed to recharge yuta's energy.

he really is falling hard for this clueless girl

" yuta? did you hear what i said? earth to yutAAAA " kyung mi tiptoed to holler into yuta's ear, silently just observing his gaze when he still didn't respond.

kyung mi's pov

i wonder what he's thinking so deeply about

anywAY, yuta looks hella attractive today, i definitely can't deny it.