‹ f i f t e e n ›

kyung mi took slow and steady steps, until she reached her destination

kyung mi took slow and steady steps, until she reached her destination. as soon she tilted her head up from her phone screen, her eyes landed on the store's entrance.

Sweetjoy cafe

she was at the correct location.

despite her suspicions, she made herself go anyway. she knew something was definitely fishy, but she couldn't possibly just sit at home and forget about the daunting messages she received the night before, the texts lurking in her mind every second.

" information that i would want to know..? what is that supposed to mean? " kyung mi muttered to herself, as she pushed the heavy glass doors open. 

she felt slightly light-headed as the cool breeze of the air-conditioner welcomed her warm presence into the small cafe.

as kyung mi's eyes scanned the busy area, it suddenly hit her that she had no idea how this mysterious guy looks like.

holding up her phone to check through their conversation, she was about to let out a sigh of relief before she halted her action.

just..call out for jay? is this person insane? what am i supposed to do? stand on an empty table and scream for this jay guy in front of everyone? 

huffing in annoyance, she had no other choice but to slowly stroll around the cafe while attempting to find 'jay' one way or another.

trying her hardest not to be seen as a creep, kyung mi briefly glanced at the customers' faces before a particular person caught her eye. someone she'd definitely seen before. 

which obviously surprised her, since she didn't expect to recognise someone she'd never met before. 

as confusing as it sounds.

but the only person who could possibly be 'jay' was him, since everyone else at the cafe were occupied with their private conversations.

taking a deep shaky breath, kyung mi slowly walked up to the guy with a black cap shielding half of his face.

" uhm, jay..? " 

" ah kyung mi, you came. take a seat " the guy smiled, before gesturing the empty seat opposite him.

that voice 

" remember me? " he swiftly removed his cap before running his fingers through his golden brown hair.

" t-taemin? " kyung mi gasped, hardly believing her eyes.

taemin is supposedly jay?

" it's been a while hasn't it? " he leaned forward, propping his head on the palm of his hand with the same angelic smile on his face. just like when kyung mi first met him at the party.

except this time, he doesn't look like an angel in her eyes. not after what he did.

" yeah.. " kyung mi mumbled, as yuta's warning flashed in her mind.

' promise me you won't hang around with him anymore okay kyung mi? ' 

i shouldn't be here

" i'm sorry but i have to go "

before she could stand up and leave, taemin grabbed ahold of her wrist, preventing her from moving any further.

" what about the information you came here for? " taemin tilted his head to the side, an annoying grin plastered on his face.

" i don't need it anymore " 

" oh princess of course you do "

" stop calling me that " kyung mi snarled, yanking her hand off his grip.

taemin let out an infuriating chuckle, as he seems to enjoy the situation he was in.

" i'll get straight to the point then. yuta never truly liked you. the whole thing was a set up.

by your beloved best friend taeil "

--

the fact that i didn't update for 2 months 😭✋🏼 another chapter soon!!

also when i said that longer chaps were coming up that was a compLETE lie 😌💗