‹ f o u r ›

" so it's supposed to be 73

" so it's supposed to be 73.8 right? if im not wrong.. " kyung mi trailed off, her head spinning as she she strained her eyes at the math textbook she had on her lap.

" i got 5621 though..how in the world did you get 73.8? it's so far from my answer " taeil frowned, his eyes scanning kyung mi's exercise book which had all her workings for the math problem sums.

" i dunnoo " kyung mi groaned, sighing in the process.

" oh i think you forgot to..ah there. see? you didn't square root here. and then you multiplied wrongly. compare my working with yours. it's so different " taeil murmured, his fingers pointing to the digits in her working as he tried his best to explain to kyung mi.

" but..why would you need to square root in the first place? there's no need for it right? " kyung mi scratched her head, clearly puzzled.

" of course there is a need. you see, you need to find the square root to find 5.6x then you can work it out on your own to find the answer. understand? " 

" uGHSHSHSJ i don't understaaanndd. my head hurts. it's spinning madly " kyung mi whined, slamming the texbook close and lying head down on her bed.

they were both currently in kyung mi's room. more specifically, on kyung mi's huge bed. but instead of lying in it and enjoying the warmth and comfort of the bed, they were using it to study for their upcoming math test. kyung mi found herself really fortunate to have taeil as her best friend. not only is he the most loyal and kind-hearted friend to have, he's also an amazing tutor when it comes to any subject in school - although kyung mi isn't actually too bad herself either.

" aish. we only started " taeil chuckled, playing with kyung mi's long strands of hair as he sat cross-legged beside her.

" started 2 hours ago you mean " kyung mi groaned, continuously slamming her head onto the soft mattress.

" good point. let's take a break then. "

" my brain is fried right now. can i just lay here for a whilee "

 kyung mi's voice was muffled by the mattress but taeil could hear her well enough.

" nop.that's not how you're supposed to take a break from studying. cmon let's take a walk around your neighbourhood or play around your backyard. you need suNLIGHT. you're so pale " taeil nagged, making kyung mi whine again.

" but- "

" not bUts " taeil interrupted, literally dragging kyung mi out of her bed and towards the front door of the house.

" i look like shit right now. do we really need to go outtt " kyung mi whined, slipping on her flats anyway.

" kyung mi, don't disrespect shit like that " taeil joked, smiling innocently right after.

kyung mi pouted and started fixing her hair upon hearing taeil's comment, feeling insecure.

" im just joking mimi~ you look just fine. beautiful as always " taeil commented genuinely, making kyung mi's heart melt a little, while he patted her head softly.