‹ f o u r t e e n ›

^^hell yes😌👋🏼

 " you what?! " taeil asked, clearly flabbergasted by the way his mouth hung open and the chip that was about to enter it stopped mid-air

" yeah i rejected him " kyung mi shrugged, although the guilt was still evident in her voice.

" b-but why? i thought you- "

" liked him? well yeah i did..i really did. but my heart had other plans. "

" what..kind of plans? " taeil cocked his eyebrow upwards, leaning closer to kyung mi slightly in anticipation.

so many questions were swirling in his head at the moment

his plans..were all ruined now

" i like someone else now " she mumbled, grabbing the chip from taeil's grasp and pushing it into her own mouth, before standing up and leaving a frozen taeil on the sofa.

" i.. "

he was at loss of words. he did so much, to set the two up together. so that kyung mi would be the happiest girl alive with the man she loves, but now..she likes someone else?

" ARE YOU KIDDING ME " taeil stood up abruptly, storming towards the kitchen where kyung mi was innocently pouring a cup of tea, a slight smirk playing on her lips to see taeil all worked up.

" and who's this 'special' guy supposed to be? kyung mi sweetie, you're blINDED by love. remember what you used to say, yuta being the best man alive?? heart of gold?? will forever be your number one true love?? what happened to that?? " taeil rambled on, as kyung mi sipped her tea with her smile while her eyes concentrated on his moving lips.

she didn't notice how soft they looked

" taeil sweetie, i was in 9th grade when i said those things. it's called puppy love "

" oH nOw yOu sAy iT's pUpPy lOvE " taeil let out a frustrated huff, as he crossed his arms and leant on the fridge.

" why are you so annoyed about it anyway? " kyung mi tilted her head to the side curiously, as she observed the clear change in his expression.

he seemed to panic slightly, as his eyes wandered across the tiled floor in search of a reasonable excuse.

" i..i just ship you two a lot. you guys were my ultimate ship " taeil pouted, as kyung mi just frowned at his reply before wiping it off her face.

" too bad then. it already sunk " she stuck out her tongue playfully before grabbing her backpack off the sofa and typing up her hair into a ponytail.

" going home so soon? " taeil questioned, his eyes glancing at the wall clock.

" mhmm, grandma came over to cook dinner tonight. and you know for sure that i can't miss that " kyung mi grinned, her stomach already churning in hunger.

" ahh that's right. save some for me? "

" you wish. byee  " kyung mi giggled before closing the main door behind her and leaving taeil's apartment.

" byee "

taeil was hiding something from her.

and she was going to find out what it is.

👤

[ kyung mi's phone ] 10:48PM

unknown number : kyung mi right?

imimng_320 : ...who's speaking 

unknown number : my identity is not important 

imimng_320 : alright then goodbye-

unknown number : okay okay fine. 

don't leave pls 

imimng_320 : what do you want

unknown number : i have information on what you want to know

imimng_320 : and what is that supposed to be

unknown number : on taeil.

your best friend 

imimng_320 : wtf

you're a creep

i already know everything about him anyway so this conversation is pointless 

i'm blocking you

unknown number : oh sweetheart 

you seem to be missing out on a lot

guess you don't really know your best friend that much huh?

imimng_320 : what are you trying to imply rn

unknown number : tomorrow at Sweetjoy cafe @2pm

see you there 

imimng_320 : what makes you think i would meet up with a creepy stranger like you 

unknown number : like i said,i have the information that you want on taeil. this is your only chance to get it.

call out for 'jay' at the cafe when you're there

imimng_320 : i'm not going.

unknown number : see you tomorrow sweetheart ❤️ [seen at 10:58PM ]

--

short chap! longer ones will be coming up soon 😩 (this book is a complete floP tho ngl)