‹ e i g h t ›

" so what was it that you wanted to tell me? " taeil cocked his head to the side, once kyung mi left the two to talk privately

they were standing behind the kitchen counter that reeked of alcohol, the booming sound of the party music slightly hurting taeil's ears.

it wasn't really ' private ' where they were. since there were quite a number of people lingering around in the kitchen but the defeaning music would probably help to keep their conversation personal.

" well, " yuta scanned his surroundings to ensure that no one was eavesdropping by any chance " you like kyung mi right? "

taeil's breath hitched for a second, his eyes travelling to the ceramic floor.

" w-what makes you say that? " taeil stammered, fidgeting slightly.

" bro, you're really easy to read. i wonder if kyung mi knows yet.. " yuta smirked, joking around with taeil.

" please don't tell her. please. i beg you "

" woah i was just kidding why- "

" can we- talk outside? like at your backyard or something? where my eardrums won't burst? " taeil asked, making yuta chuckle softly.

" yeah sure, let's go "

-

kyung mi pov

" hey "

hey?

did i hear a hey?

" psstt, im talking to you princess " a deep voice travelled through my right ear, sending chills down my body.

wtFSHSKSJ

turning to my right swiftly, i let out a gasp.

holy mother of flying donkeys

hES BEAUTIFUL

" may i take a seat? " the unknown man asked politely, looking at me directly in the eye.

" ah- ye..yeah sure " i gave a small smile, turning the other way almost immediately in embarrassment.

what a great first impression kyung mi

i felt the sofa i was sitting on shift a bit, before it became still again.

hE'S BESIDE ME

" im taemin " the man said casually, making me turn to face him again.

his smile was so angelic that i almost felt like crying right there.

it was without a doubt that he was strikingly handsome.

his features, his voice, his aura

GOD IS THAT U

" i-im kyung mi " i managed to smile back, probably looking cringy asf in the process.