one

Summer slam.

I breathed and nervously held my hands on my waist to stop them from fidgeting. I only debuted a month ago and here I am, at summer slam. I was the perfect face to turn heel apparently. People loved me. It was shocking. It still doesn't feel real that I'm here. I stood at the gorilla with Nattie and Ronda, waiting for our cues. It was my debut pay per view. A six woman tag team match against Sasha Banks, Bayley and Alicia Fox. Nattie walked out first, followed by Ronda. This was it, my first pay per view. My music hit, instrumental 'run free' by Asking Alexandria. I took a breath and walked out into the arena. I was met with screams and I couldn't believe it. I walked down the ramp stunned at the amount of people cheering for me.

I stood on the apron for most of the match, I didn't want to take Nattie or Ronda's time from them.

"You ready?" Nattie asked next to me as Ronda hit Sasha with a super kick. "It's your turn" she nodded as Ronda came over for the tag. I tried to disguise my nerves as her hand hit mine. I dodged at kick that came at me as I stepped into the ring. With repeated chest slaps, I knew I had the win. Leaning against the ropes for momentum, I ran and hit her with my elbow, dropping her to the mat. I fell on top of her, her leg and counting in my head with the crowd.

1
2
3

Nattie and Ronda joined me in the ring as the bell ring. I had one my first pay per view match. They let me get the win.

"Thank you" I whispered to them as we held our hands up.

"You deserve it" they both said to me.

Walking back up the ramp, I was still in a daze. One month on the roster and I'm here at a pay per view, winning. Backstage, many people congratulated me. Jeff Hardy, Charlotte, Roman Reigns.

"Coming to the club tonight?" Nattie called out to me as she walked down the halls.

I nodded, "yes I am."

"I'll meet you at the locker room" she said to me before disappearing down the hall.

The hype settled down as the next match started. I made my way down the halls looking for the locker room. Tuning a corner, I bumped into someone or more like a brick wall.

"Woah" the person said, holding me above the ground. "Are you alright?"

I looked up at the tanned person holding me, their hair covering most of their face.

"Yeah, I'm alright" I stuttered out as they lifted me back up.

"I'm Mustafa" he said, holding his hand out with a smirk.

"I'm" I went to introduce myself but he interrupted.

"Calista, I know" he smirked. "Saw your match, nice elbow."

I blushed, "thanks" I whispered.

"First pay per view, a bit nervous?" He asked, still holding my hand.

Someone got it.

"Yes, someone who finally gets it, it's so stressful you know" I stopped when I realised I was rambling.

"No I get it, it's different to raw or smackdown." He had the most beautiful skin. I wish I was a tanned as him, I'm as pale as a ghost.

"Where you from?" He asked, tilting his head to side. "You have a different accent" he trailed off.

"Australia" I said quietly.

"Ah" he said with another smirk, "should have guessed it." Letting go of my hand, I nearly frowned at the lack of contact. "Going to the club after?"