nineteen

I just didn't get why they would say that. I barely slept, I just kept hearing those words

Oh that's right, you lost your baby.

The company didn't even know about my miscarriage, and now they would. Adeel wanted to explore LA today, before we left for the house show tomorrow. I tried to look happy as I walked out of the bathroom, my all black outfit matching my feelings. Why did he put up with me? He would rather his wife than a girl with issues younger than him, right?

"Let's get lunch" he suggested as I slept through the morning. I nodded and pulled on shoes, holding kid awaiting hand. I knew everyone was going to look at me differently. I was going to get matches out of pity, and wins out of pity.

LA was nuts. I could never live here. So many shops past me by and normally I would want to look, but today I didn't. Adeel lead me to a cafe, sitting outside.

"The air will do you good" he said as he pulled my chair out. I sighed and sat down, looking the menu.

"Please eat roo" he whispered as he sat. I read the menu, sighing as a waitress came up to us.

"What can I get you two?" She asked, holding her notepad.

"I'll have a water and chicken salad" Adeel said, putting his menu down.

She looked at me. "I'll have a caramel latte and a uh open enchilada" I said quietly. She nodded before walking off.

"You know" I said, making Adeel look at me. "I get it if you don't wanna see me anymore"

"Stop" he cut me off. "I love you Calista, can't you see that?"

"I do it's just yesterday and-"

"And they shouldn't have done that and it doesn't change how I feel about you" his hand held mine.

I smiled and looked across the street at people shopping. "Let's have a look before we go" I said, making Adeel smirk.

Adeel looked intently on his phone as the waitress returned with our drinks. I wrapped my hand around the glass, drinking.

"Put that down" Adeel whispered.

"What?" I looked at him confused.

"Put it down." I did what he said but the waitress cut him off by bringing our food. "Go on your phone" he demanded.

I did what he said even though I didn't know what he was doing. "Instagram" he said. I waited for the app to load, gasping as it did. A post from WWE's instagram came up first, announcing a hell in a cell tag match between Charlotte and I and Nattie and Ronda.

"When did this happen?" I asked Adeel.

"After we left, Charlotte went out there" he said as he picked up his fork. They put me in a match with Charlotte, was this good? "And apparently, a title shot soon" he said, smirking at me.

"They're only giving it to me because of the baby" I snapped, eating.

Adeel shook his head, "they decided you would challenge for the championship in London."

I ate my food in silence, still trying to get this. Is this why they said what they said? Was I ready to become champion? I wasn't going to focus on it until it was announced that the match was happening.

Adeel and I walked around after lunch. I eyed numerous shops but didn't go in. Adeel did pull me into one, taking me over to a rack of bikinis.

"Pick one" he said, looking at me.

"Why?" I looked confused.

"Pick one" he said again.

I did as he said anyway, pulling out various bikinis, none what I wanted. Adeel stood behind me as I looked at nearly every bikini on the rack.

"This one" he said, pulling a mint green bikini off the rack. It was a simple two piece, but looked pricey. "In your size?" He asked. I looked down at the tag and nodded, size 8.
He didn't say anything, just took it to the counter and handed over one of his cards.

"Adeel what are we-" I asked him as we walked out of the store.

"It's for tonight" he cut me off. I didn't argue with him, just kept walking next to him.

Adeel was at the hotel gym whilst I laid on the bed watching tv. I was trying to focus on next weeks mixed match, but could only think of shoving Nattie and Ronda's face into the turnbuckle. No doubt my family back home would have laughed if they saw it. I didn't really talk of home, I didn't tell people and I wanted it known the least where I was from.

I turned off the tv and stared looking up name changes on my phone. I didn't want to be known by Jane Calista anymore. It was such a dull name. Everyone else had nice names then there was me, Jane. I didn't hear Adeel come back in until he laid on top of me.

"Changing your name?" He asked, leaning into me.

"Swapping more like" I mumbled. He pushed my phone out of my hands and flipped me over.

"I want you to to get changed into that bikini" he whispered, eyeing me. I went to ask why but his dark eyes made me get off and get the bikini.

I stood in the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror, there would have been a baby in there. I ran my hands over my stomach, my faint abs disappearing to my lack of working out. I sighed and walked into the room to see Adeel changed into shorts and tee shirt. He handed me a shirt before grabbing a bag full of stuff. I slipped on the shirt before he lead me out of the room and to the elevator.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we got to the roof.

He shrugged and held my hand, leading me onto the roof. He stopped in front of a hot tub, placing the bag beside it.

"Get in" he whispered, watching me as I took the shirt off. I slid in, watching Adeel as he pulled out a bottle of wine.

"Moscato" he said, handing me a glass. I smiled and took the glass, slipping the wine.

"You're probably wondering when I'm going to file" he said as he got in. "I'm doing it after hell in a cell." I just nodded, not wanting to talk about his marriage right now.

"Don't blame yourself" he said after none of us said anything. "You didn't loose the baby because you did something."

"But I got in the ring" I whispered.

"You didn't know" Adeel shook his head, pulling me into him.

We sat in silence, the hot tub providing the comfort I needed. I closed my eyes, opening them as Adeel's hand moved between my legs.

"Adeel we can't" I whispered as people jumped into the pool on the other side. He didn't say anything as his hand crept under my bikini bottoms.

He growled and pulled his hand out, "you're right, let's go back to the room" he said, pulling me out of the tub.

Unedited.