fifteen

I stared the pamphlet for dealing miscarriages. I sat in the airport, waiting to go to Chicago. Adeel was making me talk to someone, he gave me an option as such. Talk to someone or he stopped training me and lost the mixed matches. He knew I would never let him risk his place in the royal rumble, so I said I would talk to someone.

After my match last week, they wanted me to start feuding with Charlotte. I Impressed the queen herself according to twitter. I was on my way to Chicago for the next mixed match. I hadn't seen him since Saturday after the house show. It was funny how we would be in Europe next week, doing a show in Paris and London. They had booked me in a match with Charlotte in London, and a tag match in France. Since I defeated the whinger, my popularity went up.

As I boarded my plane I had to remember that I couldn't act lovey dovey around Adeel. His family would be there and I wasn't sure how to act. I went to talk to Adeel as I sat down when I remembered he wasn't on the flight. Neither of us had matches during raw so I took an afternoon flight out. I didn't want to spend that much time at the arena. It was going to be hard to wrestle against Nattie, but I had to get used to it.

I read through the stages of grief as I flew to Chicago. A lot of it didn't apply to me. I wasn't necessarily shocked, I was more confused. I think that not knowing I was pregnant has made this easier, I just didn't understand how they missed it on the CT. The doctor viewed my films and it was there. Part of me wanted to ask Nattie not to touch my ribs but then that would also give off that I was weak. They still hurt, but I needed to concentrate on something other than the miscarriage.

By the time I got to the arena, it was halfway through raw. I took a taxi to the arena, riding with Nattie after. I headed for the locker room, avoiding people's stares as I waked past.

"Are you really seeing Mustafa?" Sasha asked as I walked in.

I dropped my bag, unsure of what to say.

"It's okay, we've all heard about his marriage problems" she shrugged before walking out.

Everyone has but me.

I pulled out my ring gear and sighed, I really needed Adeel. I pulled on the black and purple gear before heading to hair. I didn't let the make up artists do my make up anymore, I did it myself.

Pretty much everyone knew about Adeel and I. Some thought it was cute, some didn't care and some thought I was a home wrecker. I'm not sure how the stylist doing my hair felt, considering she was nearly pulling it out. I headed back to the locker room once my hair was done to do my make up. All I really did was add extra layers of foundation, eyeliner and lashes.

I wondered about our love story line. Would we be doing it tonight? My thoughts were stopped by a knock on the door.

"Come in" I said as I put my make up away. The door opened with Adeel standing in the door way.

"Hey" I said quietly as I walked towards him. He was in his ring gear, hair wet and ready.

"Hey" he whispered back with a smirk. "I've been looking for you" he said as he walked me down the hall.

"I haven't long been here" I said as we passed people.

"I know" he said, pulling me around a corner. "We still half to go on with the story line" he said as he sat on a crate. I nodded as I stood between his legs.

"They're here" he mumbled, "but forget about them."

"How do I forget about them Adeel?" I snapped.

"She's only here because of the kids" he sighed, grabbing my hand. "I will explain later." 

I looked down, not meeting his eye. "Does she know about me?" I asked quietly.