seven

I took a deep breath as I walked around the arena. We were somewhere near albuquerque I think, or philadelphia. Mustafa saw a part of me that no one else had, and I didn't know where we went from here. He saw the scars that Jake caused. I feared the rest of the week until now that he would treat me differently. I was beginning to like having Mustafa around, I was use to him.

I think I liked him.

"You're early" Nattie said as she walked near me. I was in my ring gear, pacing around.

"Yeah I wanted to be organised" I said quietly. Sasha walked past me with a glare making me laugh. I wasn't here to make friends.

"She really doesn't like you" Nattie said as we walked to the locker rooms.

"You think?" I laughed. "We beat her at summer slam then I beat her with her own move, I think she loves me."

"Who loves who?"

We turned to see the person I disliked the most on the roster, Nikki Bella. I rolled my eyes at her, waking into the locker room. She was currently feuding with Charlotte for the championship. Charlotte came back to raw in the superstar shake up, defeating whoever the champion was.

"I just don't get why she doesn't retire" I said to Nattie who laughed at me. "Well I'm off to hair and make up" I said to her before walking out the door. When I got here, hair and make up weren't even here.

I wondered if I could be the wrestler that Mustafa wanted me to be. He had high expectations and didn't want to loose the match. Part of me thinks that a lot of my career rides on this match. I frowned as the make up artist stuffed up my eyeliner again.

"I can do it" I said to her, not wanting to look like a raccoon.

"No I can do it" she snapped. "You just have difficult eyes."

Difficult eyes?

I don't know why the comment got to me so much, but it did. There wasn't a lot of blending space between my eyelid and eyebrow, but that didn't mean I had difficult eyes.

After she eventually finished my make up, I headed back to the locker room unhappy. It had just put me in a bad mood. I didn't want this to distract me, but I think it already has. I waited for my match in the locker room, I hadn't gone looking for Mustafa, he probably wasn't here.

I looked at myself in the camera of my phone, was I really that bad? I grabbed my bag and took out my make up, removing the mess they called eyeliner. I re did the wings then blended the foundation. It wasn't a big deal, but comments like that just aren't right. I closed my eyes and took a selfie of half my face, my platinum hair covering half of it.

I uploaded it to instagram and captioned it sorry my eyes are too difficult

I scrolled through my instagram, people tagging me in edits. I saw the photo that WWE had posted. It was Mustafa and I standing back to back. His arms were crossed and I had one had on my hip.

Mustafa Ali and Calista take on Finn Balor and Bayley in their first mixed match!

Mustafa and I were both tagged in the photo. I read trough some of the comments, regretting it.

She doesn't belong in this match

She can't wrestle

How dare she beat Sasha with the banks statment!

Why would she be in this match? She just debuted

It was bad enough we had to see her at summer slam and now at mixed match