eight

The past two days I hadn't slept. I missed him. We had another mixed match soon so I would have to talk to him, or I could take an injury. I think even my cat missed him too. I didn't want to end things with Mustafa but I didn't want to be that home wrecker.

I wasn't with it. Bayley was throwing me around the ring and I had barely stood up. I got boo'd as I took a hit to the face that I could have avoided. I wanted to give up but I didn't want to loose my first match, not to Bayley. I laid on the ground as she climbed the the top rope. Oh the memories. I laid thinking of Mustafa as she jumped on me, pinning me.

"1"
"2"

I realised what was going on and kicked out. Mustafa had me distracted. I stood up for what was probably the first time tonight during this match. Out of anger, mostly towards Mustafa, I started kicking. Multiple super kicks to the mid section, pay back for my bruised ribs. Everyone looked at me shocked after doing nothing for half the match.

Again, I hit her with a super kick to the jaw, pinning her for the win.

"1"
"2"
"3"

I sighed and rolled off her, running my hands through my hair. The referee raised my hand in victory and I got out of the ring, only stopping for a few photos. I was tired. I wanted to sleep and not think about Mustafa.

The house show hadn't ended, but I was on my way back to the hotel. My ribs were still painful, taking a few hits tonight. I missed being called, roo, little roo, and kangaroo. I hadn't even changed out of my ring gear, I just grabbed my bag and headed for my rental. I couldn't wear my normal gear tonight, I reminded me of Mustafa. It was pink, with rips in the tights, fishnet underneath.

I must have looked like hell when I checked into the hotel. I barley heard a word she was saying. As soon as I unlocked the door, I jumped on the bed and went to sleep.

I woke up to buzzing. I groaned as it continued. My hand landed on my phone which was ringing.

"Hello?" I said half asleep.

"Roo?" A quiet voice asked.

I sat up. "Mustafa?"

"Hey little roo"

"Why are you calling?" I asked him.

"I was trying to talk to you" he sighed. "But you as soon as your match finished."

I knew Mustafa wanted to talk about us, but he'd married.

"Yeah I was tired" I said, barley a whisper.

"I could tell, you looked asleep in your match"
He chuckled. "Where are you?" He asked.

"My hotel room" I said, going back to sleep.

"Which one?"

"Mustafa is like two in the morning" I raised my voice slightly.

"It's after eleven, little roo."

I pulled my phone down from my ear to see it was just after eleven.

"Oh" I mumbled. "Third floor, room 9" I said into the phone before hanging up. I laid back on the bed and tried to think about what he would want to talk about.

A knock came at the door and I sat up confused. He was here already? I opened the door to see Mustafa with his bag. I let him in, closing the door.

"Still in your ring gear?" He laughed.

"What do you want?" I asked, pulling clothes out of my bag.

"I want go talk" he stated, pulling his shirt off.

"We can talk later" I mumbled, pulling my ring gear off. I changed into my pj's and got in bed. "I'm sleeping" I said before pulling the doona up and closing my eyes. I felt Mustafa get in behind me, pulling me into him before I went to sleep.

I woke up confused as to why Mustafa was in bed with me, then I remembered. I felt better after sleeping for half the morning. My flight wasn't until the afternoon, so I could still sleep. Which I did until Mustafa woke me up.

"Your flights in three hours" he whispered, kissing my head. I sat up, had I been asleep for that long?

"Get dressed, I'll drive to the airport" he said, throwing clothes at me.

I was still too tired to argue. I changed and threw everything back in my bag, waitin for Mustafa.

"Wait why are you taking me to the airport?" I asked we stood in the elevator.

"Because we need to talk, and on a plane we can."

Sneaky.

The traffic was awful. We made it to the airport just in time. We went siting in the departure lounge for long before our flight was called. Once again we flew first class, and Mustafa let me have the window seat.

"So why do you call me Mustafa?" He asked after we got settled in.

"Well, Adeel, I just it's what your family call you." His wife didn't call him Mustafa, and neither did his children.

"Well I'd like you to call me Adeel" he said quietly, his hand taking mine.

"I like you Calista" he admitted, making me ignore the safety demonstrations.

"You what?" I didn't believe what he said.

"I like you" he leant over, kissing me quickly.

"Forget I'm married and forget I have children" he said, making me look at him funny. "Would you want to be with me?"

There was no doubt that the answer was yes. Even though he is married I still want to be with him.

"I shouldn't" I said, trying not to scream out that I wanted him. "But I do" I whispered.

"So let's talk" he said, squeezing my hand. "You, you are so beautiful and you're stubborn" he said making me blush.

"But that look on your face when you won at summer slam, you had me." I leant over, leaning his forehead against mine.

It's funny to think that summer slam is where this all started.

"You two are so cute"

We pulled away forgetting we're in public.

"Would you like some wine and a bowl of fruit?" The flight attendant asked. She didn't seem to notice our pulling away.

"Yes, that'd be great" Mustafa or Adeel I guess I should say answered.

"When we get back I wanna talk about us" Adeel whispered as someone came up for a photo.

"She's pretty" the boy whispered.

Adeel smirked, "isn't she."

Please vote

Unedited.

lmao if you don't like this story or don't like what's in it, don't read it. Simple.

It's F I C T I O N