ten

I thought Adeel would have been more relaxed during training, but he wasn't. Since we're now secret boyfriend and girlfriend, he's been pushing me harder. Winning was a must. There was a lot on the line for Adeel's career considering he was in a team with me. I was still new, I hadn't won that many matches. After my performance at the house show, it'll be amazing if I get another one soon.

I could barely breathe. He'd been throwing me and punching me that much I don't remember when I stood up for a minute. My counters were still horrible apparently. I think he forgot that I went into nxt with zero experience. With every hit I wondered how I would be remembered. Would I make it into the hall of fame, maybe for being a home wrecker. How would people remember Calista?

"Concentrate!" He yelled at me, pulling me into a submission hold. I groaned and stared at the ceiling, what would I do if I wasn't here?

"Hello?" He said, as he tightened his grip around my neck. I looked around and touched the rope with my foot, making him let me go.

"What's got you distracted?" He asked siting up, although I think I heard him say this time.

"You asked me if I wanted to be champion" I said, leaning against the rope.

He nodded, "yes."

"Well I didn't" I shrugged. "When I first came here I didn't care about titles."

He raised an eyebrow at me, "but now you do."

"No I don't care" I shook my head, "I'm winning a title to prove to you that just because I can't dodge you, doesn't mean I can't beat you."

Adeel looked up at me in surprise before smirking, "good, now pin me" he said standing, and pulling me to my feet.

"What?"

"Pin me" he said again, stepping back. "Pin me and I'll help you get to a championship match" he said, not breaking eye contact. "I will make you a champion" he said lowly. "I will train you to be one."

I smirked and ran at him, expecting him to counter which he did. As he jumped over me, I grabbed his legs and pulled him down.

"1" I whispered, holding his legs.
"2" he shook them to kick out, but I held on.

"3" Adeel whispered as I let go of his legs.

We will both be number one contenders.

It's being two weeks since Adeel proposed that we see each other. He stayed with me the whole week, coming to raw with me then going back to his family. I suspected that he wasn't coming to Detroit to train, he was coming to avoid his family or to see me. But we were here again, looking at each other in catering. He sat with Seth Rollins and couple of other people, not paying attention to them.

"What's going on with you and Mustafa?" Nattie asked, pulling my attention away from Adeel.

"Who?" I asked, looking at her. She gave me a funny look and so did Ronda.

"Mustafa" She said, pointing to him.

"Oh Ad-" I stopped. "What do you mean?" I ate my fruit salad, trying to act normal.

She raised an eyebrow at me, "you're not seeing him, are you?"

I think my face said it.

"What? No" I said quickly, meeting Adeel's gaze. From what I could hear, he was getting similar questions.