twenty one

As soon as we got to the hotel, I fell onto the bed. I was exhausted. When I signed up for WWE, I didn't think this would be apart of it. I feared relationships, and now I'm in one. I love Adeel, and I love that we get to share these moments on the road. Eventually we would announce that we're together, and sometime he would file. I wasn't sure if I was ready to become a step mother.

It was monday, and tonight was the mixed match semi final to see who went into the decider. We didn't have matches during raw, so we slept in, spending the day together. It was nice to wake up in Adeel's arms and not rush anywhere. We decided to order all day breakfast when we woke up, even though it was lunch. I brought the sheet further up my chest as Adeel walked over with the tray of food. It surprised me that I wasn't pregnant again. I don't think we ever used protection.

"I love you still cover yourself" he smirked as he sat next to me.

I blushed and took the tray from him, eating the food. "Adeel" I mumbled.

"Don't talk with food in your mouth" he snapped back, sitting next to me. I gave him a 'really' look.

"Anyway, I was thinking about your dick" I blurted.

Adeel stopped and smirked, "what about my dick?"

"Well, you should" I trailed off.

"Contraception" he finished, taking a bite.

"Yeah" I nodded my head.

"I'll grab some condoms" he shrugged, eating. "Eat up and so we can get ready." He continued eating whilst I didn't feel hungry anymore. The word condoms just got me emotional. I had been trying to think of unisex names for our baby. Having something to call it might help me with the miscarriage. Adeel didn't have any easy last name to work with either.

"I'm gonna shower" Adeel leant over and kissed my cheek before getting out of bed. I put my breakfast aside and grabbed Adeel's laptop, continuing my application from before. I grabbed my wallet and sighed as I put in my card details, all this to change a name. As the shower stopped, it was offical, I just had to wait for the paper to come. I closed the laptop and sighed, getting up to find clothes.

"I was thinking we could go to a park or something" Adeel called from the bathroom.

"Okay" I said back, pulling up the jeans.

"Where this" he said, handing me one of his feel the light shirts. I rolled my eyes and pulled it on, doing my make up whilst he got dressed.

We sat down on a grass area near a playground, Adeel's arm around me.

"So what should we name them?" He said, drawing my attention away from the kids playing. I hated calling the baby it.

"Unisex names are hard" I laughed. "Some of them aren't even unisex."

I was jealous that I wouldn't get to watch the baby run around. Adeel and I don't share the same religion, which surprisingly isn't a problem. Whilst Adeel was asleep I searched for many Muslim and Pakistani unisex names, then searching how to pronounce them. I hadn't told Adeel about this, but this would be important to him.

"Well what was you thinking?" He asked quietly.

"Well I had a look and I think I've found a name" I said, looking up at him.

"What's that?" He raised his eyebrow.

"I was thinking Malak Tazneem" I whispered. I was nervous as a tear ran down his face.

"An angel in a garden of paradise" he whispered, pulling me close. "I love it."

I smiled and leant into his side. My baby Malak.

"Thank you" Adeel whispered, making me look at him.

"For what?"

"For naming our baby after my culture."

Its what felt right. Naming it Jesse or something like that wasn't right. "Does it matter?" I asked quietly, "that I'm not Muslim?"

Adeel shook his head before kissing me. "We should find a way to remember our baby, Malak" he whispered.

I nodded and held him as we watched kids play. Adeel had his own kids but I didn't. Whilst we sat, Adeel texted something on his phone, holding it away from me. I figured it had something to do with the divorce.

We walked around before going back to the hotel to get ready for tonight. I was nervous for the match, but Adeel wasn't. He wasn't as phased getting into the royal rumble as he had his title match. TLC wasn't far away and I was wondering if we were going to throw the match.

When we did arrive at the arena, raw was half way done. We walked to the locker rooms workout being stopped, dumping our bags.

"Is it bad that I'm still hungry" I laughed, opening my bag. Before we went back to the hotel we stopped for lunch.

"Yes" Adeel said shaking his head. "Go see the design team" he nodded to the door.

I looked at him confused. "Go" he said, nodding at the door. I did as he said and walked towards hair and make up. I didn't know why I needed to go, I had my gear. I walked past hair and make up, stoping at the door next to it. I walked in seeing the two stylists waiting for me.

"We have your new gear" one said excitedly, pulling me in.

"I-" I was cut off by the other stylist handing me a black bag. I looked at them before opening it, stopping as I did. My tights and top were blue and pink. One leg was blue and one was pink, the boot covers matching. The top was my usual style but blue on one side and pink on to the other like my tights. Right bellow the left side of the top was Malak in cursive print.

"I don't know what to say" I whispered.

"Nothing" they said before hugging me and walking me out the door.

I walked back to the locker room with tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Look" I said to Adeel who was waiting.

"I know" he whispered, taking the gear from me and holding me. "Let's win this."

He let me to to get changed whilst he pulled on his boots. I smiled as I pulled the coloured tights up my legs. No one knew the baby was Adeel's but I'm sure the name might give it away.

"We ready?" Adeel asked, dumping water on his head. I nodded, playing with my gear.

We waited at the gorilla whilst Finn and Bayley did their entrances. "Will we ever tell people about Malak?" I asked Adeel as he waited for his music.

He nodded his head, "yes" he said before his music played. I waited for Adeel to make it half way before my music was played.

I walked down the ramp with a smile, taking Adeel's outstretched hand. I have Adeel, and he is what I need.

Malak Tazneem Alam was the perfect baby who we'll meet one day, and all we need now is the titles.

Please vote!

Unedited.