twenty

I didn't wrestle in any of the house shows as I dreaded today. I hated being on raw for one reason, pay per views on a Sunday. The next day we had to go about raw as usual, meaning our mixed match decider was tomorrow. Adeel was copping better with the baby than I was, or he just hid it well. No one really spoke to me, the shield boys asked how I was when I saw them.

Despite having beat her in London, Charlotte and I had never actually spoken before. I was use to working with Adeel. I was nervous about how people might look at me now. I've now been on the roster for two months, and anyone would think it's been longer. There was a lot I was thinking about, and the one thing I needed to think about I wasn't. The situation with Adeel confused me. I wandering around the arena waiting for hair and make up, mumbling about Adeel and I. I'm in a relationship with a married man. I needed to focus on my match, but I couldn't.

I was stopped by a pair of arms wrapping around me. "Relax" Adeel whispered.

He turned me around so I was facing him. "Breathe and go get ready" he whispered, kissing me before pointing me in the direction of hair and make up.

Adeel's match was first and mine was after, so I wouldn't get to watch his match. I stared at myself in the mirror as they pulled on my hair.

Was I ready for this?

"Don't psych yourself"

I looked over to see Charlotte in her gown. "It doesn't help" she said as she sat next to me. "You need to think about shoving their faces head first into the turnbuckle."

I smiled as she said that, pushing Adeel's match out of my mind. "Are you only being nice to me because of what she said?"

Charlotte shook her head, "I'm nice to you because you have the talent to be like me, a champion, history making."

"They shouldn't have said what they did" she said quietly. "But you can't let them use it against you."

She was right, but how do I forget about the baby?

"Win it for the baby" she said, standing. "I'll see you out there."

I looked down at my stomach, running my hands over it. As the stylist finished my hair I realised I needed closure. The baby needed a name. It was nearly two months, it had a heart beat. I walked back to my locker room, pulling on my tights. It wasn't about revenge, it was about doing the little one proud.

As I walked to the gorilla, I wondered how Adeel was doing. I stopped seeing the two people I used to call my friends standing there. I walked to Charlotte's locker room, where she was waiting for me.

"Figured we'd let them walk out first" she smiled at me. I noticed something pinned to her top as she handed something to me. "It's for miscarriage awareness" she said as she handed me the pink and blue ribbon. "You're not the only one, remember that."

"I don't know what to say" I whispered as she pinned the ribbon on me.

"Don't say anything, we may face each other but that doesn't mean I won't support you like a real friend should."

"Let's go kick their ass" she said as she took my hand.

It was the first time I walked to the ring since my miscarriage was announced, and I wasn't nervous. I wasn't the only one, there are people just like me even though it doesn't feel like it. I was shocked to see multiple pink and blue ribbons and banners in the crowd.

This match is for you, little one.

I let Charlotte start, wanting Nattie. I watched as she threw Ronda around, taking advantage of her limited wrestling skills. It was a no holds barred match, and I smirked as Charlotte picked up a kudo stick and began hitting Ronda with it.

Ronda managed to tag Nattie in, and I held my hand out, waiting to be tagged. Charlotte smirked as she tagged me, standing on the apron as I got in. Nattie looked confident as she stood in front of me, but she had no idea what I planned on doing. I kicked her in the midsection before doing a perfect german suplex.

"Again!" Charlotte yelled, making me smirk. I delivered another three before I walked around the ring as she laid on the mat. I picked up the kudo stick, smirking as she started to stand. I slammed it into her midsection, making her fall. I did it repeatedly, before throwing it down and going for the pin.

"1"
"2"
"3"

Charlotte joined me in the ring, holding my hand up as I smirked at Nattie laying on the mat.

"So now it's my championship?" She asked me as we got out of the ring.

"You know it" I smirked, waking up the ramp.

"Well I look forward to it" she smiled before walking backstage.

As soon as I walked through the curtain, arms grabbed hold of me. "I knew you could do it" Adeel whispered.

"I feel better" I smiled as his hand held mine as we walked to the lockeroom.

"Excuse me, Mustafa?" We stopped to see an interviewer and a camera. "Can you tell us about your match? How did you feel?"

"Well" Adeel started. "I wasn't sure what to expect but it was a good match, Ambrose is one competitor, and we both wanted it."

"So how do you feel about your match at TLC for the universal title after you win tonight?"

I gasped forgetting it was on camera. Adeel chuckled, "I'm excited and I'm going to work hard."

"And Calista, how do you feel about winning your match with Charlotte against Natalya and Ronda Rousey? Do you feel that you got redemption?"

"It was never about redemption, it was about closure." I saw the camera zoom in on my ribbon, something I would wear a lot now. "I'm exited for what's in store for Charlotte and I" I shrugged.

"I'm proud of you" Adeel said as we walked back to his locker room. I sat on the bench as he got changed.

"I'd like to name it" I blurted, making Adeel stop. "I'd like to name the baby" I whispered.

He nodded, "something we can talk about at the hotel."

"I can't believe you're number one contender" I whispered.

"Yeah?" He smirked. "Well I can't believe the love of my life finally feels like a wrestler" he said as he walked over to me.

"That's what I wanted you to do" he whispered, realise.

And I'm back after a break and a week long bender!

This story's nearly over and it's come so far. I'll finish it before I go on another bender before uni goes back.

Please vote

Unedited.