three

There are those moments in your life you do things that you said you wouldn't do. This was one. I had sex with a married man, again. I thought it was just a hook up. I hadn't dated or been with anyone since Jake. Jake was essentially what got me into wrestling. I had to defend myself. He turned from my uni sweetheart to my opponent. It took me three years to leave the relationship, and I ended up dropping out of uni. Then I ended up here, at WWE. I tired out thinking I wouldn't get far as I had no wrestling experience. Then I was signed to nxt, and a whole different me was created. My family thought the sun shon out of Jake's ass. So when I told them that I left him, they left me at the same time. They didn't support me coming here to WWE, and I haven't spoken to them since I signed to nxt.

Then there was this, Mustafa. He was married yet here I am, in his bed again. After my match and the sex, I definitely couldn't move. I checked the text that Mustafa was telling me about earlier.

Call me Jane

It was from my 'friend' Jaci. Jaci and I hadn't spoken since I moved. She didn't try to contact me, so why is she now. I deleted the text before I thought of replying. Checking my twitter I nearly choked.

WWE superstar Calista seen out with mystery man

Seen out with mystery boy after win at summer slam

Photos of Mustafa and I flooded my twitter. You couldn't tell it was Mustafa, just a person in all black. Was this caught on camera at the club?

"What's wrong?" Mustafa's voice came from behind me. I handed him my phone so he could see the headlines. He didn't say anything. I thought he would yell, scream or something.

"We just half to be more careful" was all he said. Careful? Is this a reoccurring thing? "Why don't we spend the day together, get to know each other?"

I wanted to look at him like he was possessed, but I couldn't. "Yeah" I nodded my head. I'm trying to stop seeing him yet I'm hanging out with him.

I hadn't even checked into my hotel room. After I got changed, Mustafa grabbed me and my things before stopping my his locker room on the way out. As we got dressed, I noticed at text from Nattie.

Where are you?

I couldn't tell her I was with Mustafa, but she probably wanted to ask about those photos. We looked so close, one of them got the end of us kissing.

Out with one of the boys

I replied. Mustafa stood, letting the sheet fall from his body. Wearing nothing he walked to his bags, looking for something to wear. How could he do this to his family? It occurred to me, that I'm a home wrecker. Holding the sheet tight to my body, I went to my bag, looking for clothes.

"Why you covering up? I've already seen it" he smirked, pulling pants up his legs. I blushed and continued to find clothes. I went into the bathroom to pull on the jeans and jumper. I always wore oversized things, concealing my body was normal to me. Mustafa came into the bathroom as I was applying my foundation. He ran the brush through his hair, eyeing me as I finished my make up.

I'm not sure where we are. After people waiting outside the hotel with multiple cameras, Mustafa and I made our way round Chicago. He covered himself up with a hat and sunglasses. We stopped in a cafe that was quiet, the walls wooden. He eyed me as I drank my latte, staying quiet.

"So what's your favourite colour?" He asked, making me draw my attention away from the shop front.

"Purple" I replied simply.

He sighed. "Little roo, were trying to get to know each other here."

I was scared of getting close again.

I nodded my head and waited for him to continue.

"Favourite move?"

"Super kick" I replied quickly. "Anything to do with kicking."

He raised an eyebrow at me. "Why's that?"

"I have more lower body strength and feel that it's one of the things I'm best at" I shrugged.

"Never admit where your strength is" he glared slightly.

"Why? Its not like we're going to have a match" I pointed.

He didn't say anything else, just asked me the next question. "Who dont you like on the roster?"

This one was easy. "The bellas."

He laughed and nodded. I wasn't the only one. We spent time laughing and getting to know each other. I wasn't sure whether I should call him Mustafa or Adeel. We were both nervous as we both got the same text.

Come back to the arena, there's something we need to talk about - bring your ring gear
- management

Did they know?

We headed to the arena, making it look like we decided to come together. Mustafa didn't know why they wanted to see us, which made me more nervous. Everything was basically packed up, expect for the odd crate and equipment in the hallway. There was a photographer and hair and make up.

"Mustafa, Calista"

We both turned to see triple h and Stephanie McMahon.

"Come this way"

They lead us into an office, motioning for us to sit down. Two contacts sat on the desk.

"You're probably wondering why we brought you here" Stephanie started. "We saw your interaction at summer slam and at the club."

I looked down, trying not give away.

"Given that Mustafa is now on raw, we would like you two be a mixed match team" she said, awaiting our reactions.

My mouth dropped in shock. One month here, my first pay per view and now a mixed match. Mustafa smirked as everyone looked at me.

"If you like it, sign the contacts" she said, sliding them over to us. I looked down seeing my name next to Mustafas. I looked over at him to see him holding a pen waiting for me. I grabbed the pen and signed my name, I was apart of the mixed match.

"Great, now all we need is a name, we were thinking relentless light."

I looked up at her, confused at the name.

"You're relentless Calista, you used someone's move on them."

Being in a mixed match team meant I would half to spend more time with him. So much for distance.

"Now if you head off to hair and make up, we'll get photos."

I toyed with my hair as I waited for Mustafa. It was slightly blown out at the ends, I liked it simple. My make up was full coverage with eyeliner and lashes. Mustafa came into view, dumping a bottle of water on his head. He was shitless and in the same pants that he wore at summer slam. We were almost matching. My tights were black and ripped with fishnets, and my top a purple like bra. His black and purple tights matched my ring gear.

We were told where to stand. For most, Mustafa stood just behind me to the side.

"Now cross your arms as he flexes"

I did as I was told, slightly glancing over at Mustafa who held a smirk.

"Now stand back to back"

We took the final photo which was apparently the one that would be used.

"Looks like I'll see you a lot more kangaroo" he said as he walked to get changed.

"Yeah" I whispered, unsure of how I felt.

Please vote!

Unedited.