3 Month Ann

Jorel's POV

I woke up and saw that Jordan wasn't next to me. Wow. This was a funny feeling. For the past week, we've been waking up together. This is the first time he got up before I did.

I got up and decided to skip showering. Jordan and I took one last night anyhow. Getting dressed, I saw that I had a text. Dropping my pants where I was, I picked up my phone.

'I think I'll write a song about you guys, how's Band of Bitches sound for my next hit?'

It was from Deuce. I deleted it and decided not to tell Jordan. It'd only fuel his anger. I finished putting my clothes on and headed downstairs.

I found Jordan making sausage and eggs in the kitchen. I've never seen him cook before. I didn't even know he knew how to.

"Happy third anniversary, hun," he smiled at me. Holy shit. It was our three month ann, wasn't it?

I smiled back at him. "Is that why you're making that delicious smell?" I went over to him and hugged him from behind as he tended to the food.

"Whoa guys," Dylan walked in the kitchen. "Save the spooning for later." He went over to the island that was in the middle of the kitchen.

"Dylan," I said to catch his attention. When he looked at me, I started humping Jordan.

"Babe, keep that up and I won't be able to concentrate on our breakfast."

I laughed and got out two plates and some silverware. "So how long 'till it's ready?"

"Shouldn't be long," Jordan turned around and kissed me.

"Dudes..." Dylan complained, "warn me now if you're going to screw each other right here."

"Oh, no they won't." Johnny came in. "This is where we eat." He sat down at the island and yawned.

Beep.

Someone's phone went off. I looked at the guys and heard George sigh. He took out his phone and checked his messages.

"Deuce?" Jordan asked with strong annoyance in his voice.

George sighed again, "yep." He tossed the phone on the counter for us to see. I walked over and read the text.

'Guess who's gettin laid right now? Not you.'

"Dude, if he's texting you this while banging her, there's no way in hell she's enjoying it," Dylan said. He started humping the air and pretended to text with his hands to imitate Deuce.

"You're an idiot," Johnny said straight-faced. After a few seconds he gave a small smile.

"Yes, I'm an idiot. I'm here to try and loosen all you mofos up. Seriously, Johnny Boy, get over her already."

"I'm gunna go. I was thinking about seeing a movie," George got up and took a poptart out from a cupboard. "See ya."

Funny left as Jordan and I started eating our breakfast. It was delicious and better than Danny's. I always thought that Danny was the chef and here I am dating the hidden talent.

A/N

Spoiler. The next chapter tells us about Johnny's movie experience.