No Questioning It

Jorel's POV

Out of the hospital, for good this time. It felt good. Jordan was okay and that was all that I needed.

We were back at the house and Tyler just left. He had given me a letter to give Johnny. He didn't say that I couldn't read it, so I did.

'J3,

I'm so sorry for what happened. I didn't mean for things to go as far as they got. I hope someday we can be friends again, but you have to understand why I didn't say this in person.

-TyConnolly'

He signed his name as one word and abbreviated his first name. Didn't Matty call him Ty?

I wonder what happened between them. Maybe Johnny will tell me but somehow I don't think he will.

I lent into Jordan as we sat on the couch. He had put in the Terminator movie and made some popcorn. He called it a 'reunion date'. It only lasted several minutes before the guys got back and crashed it.

I handed the letter to George as he sat down and he took one look at the handwriting before he set it aside. I guess it was too soon for him?

Then something weird happened. Matt came in and sat on his lap. He didn't look like he was playing a joke, but no one questioned it. We all sat around the TV and watched some ass-kicking.

🎉 You've finished reading Undead Love: Hollywood Style [Finished] (sequel to Coming Out to the Band) 🎉