We Came to Fuck Things Up

Jordan's POV

Deuce still lived at the same place, which surprised me. He knew that me and the boys know how to sneak in.  We found the break in the fence line and I led the others through it.  We were in his back yard near his pool.

There was a lot of people at this party. I saw Clara walk inside the house and I recognized a few others of Deuce's friends.

We decided to split up. J and I went off towards the house, Matt went inside to find food and the other two stayed out by the pool.

I pulled J into an empty room as soon as we were inside and kissed him. I could tell he was smiling as he wrapped his arms around me. We pulled apart and he let out a breath.

"You got to stop doing that," he said, still smiling.

"Doing what?"

"Taking my breath away."

I kissed him again. This time, more passionately. When we pulled apart again, he shook his head at me.

"I love you," he breathed.

It's funny how those three simple words coming from his mouth could make my day. We've been saying it a lot lately ever since our third anniversary. I did what Matt told me to do and told J that I love him after a romantic date.

"I love you too," I smiled back at him.

After standing there in each other's arms for a few minutes, we looked around the room. It looked like a bedroom. Definitely not Deuce's though. There were bras and jewelry laying everywhere.

"Clara's room," J spoke my thoughts.

I went to the window and looked out. I could see the whole pool party in the back yard. Through all the faces I spotted Dylan and Danny. They were at a rolling bar that Deuce had and both had a beer in their hand. I wasn't surprised. Well, not until I saw Danny grab Dyl's ass.

"Um.. J...?"

He came over and I pointed at them. Danny wasn't holding Dylan's ass anymore but they were holding hands.

"So?" I forgot that the guys usually hold hands to be stupid so he didn't think anything was off.

"Nevermind.." I shook my head, they were probably being dumb or something. "Let's go visit Deuce," I said more cheerily.

I took his hand and we went out to the kitchen. Deuce wasn't in there but Clara and Tony were.

"What the hell are you idiots doing here?" Clara said as soon as she recognized me and J.

"We came here to fuck things up," J stated simply. Why does he come up with perfect things to say?

"Where's the tiny D at?" I asked them.

"Who?" Tony spoke.

"Deuce," I gave him a smile. Maybe he'd know that I know his secret. He gave me a weird look but didn't get to answer because Deuce came into the room holding Matt by the collar.

"Don't tell me all of you are here," Deuce sounded annoyed. He pushed Matt towards us and crossed his arms.

"That's right, scumbag," I answered.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned back to Tony. His fist was all I saw before I was knocked to the ground.

A/N

I noticed that my description of Deuce's house doesn't match with when they snuck in the first time. Please excuse this and I will reedit that chapter.