Chilled

Tyler's POV

After last night, and Danny and Dylan came out, everyone was thrilled. Which was then interrupted by Deuce's text. I opened up my messages and saw that he wanted to hang out today. Ironically at Chilled.

I went into the bar and spotted Deuce easily. He was sitting where Johnny had been when we had hung out. I went over and sat down next to him.

"What's up, Bitch?" He asked as he took a drink. "Sorry I got into the boos before you showed up."

"It's fine," why did he call me bitch? "Nothing much, what's up with you?"

"Those idiots from Hollywood Undead crashes my party last night."

"Oh, yeah? What happened?"

"They got away but I found their car that they ditched. Let's just say that there's not much car left."

"You banged up their car?" I acted impressed. Shit, Jordan was going to be pissed.

"Yeah, to a pulp."

We drank awhile. I tried not to drink too much, afraid that I'd give myself away and tell him what we're up to.

He looked at me and grabbed my shirt collar. Somehow, it didn't feel too threatening. "Tyler, man, you're a good friend. Better than Tony, mainly because I think he's screwing my girlfriend. But still, statement stands."

Now I felt guilty. I don't know how I felt about hurting this guy anymore. I mean, yeah he's a dick, but if I'm the best he has for a friend and I'm trying to hurt him.. His life has got to be depressing.

"So what were those dumbasses doing at the party?" I asked him.

"I found one grinding against one of my friends, and two others were in the kitchen talking to Clara and Tony. Wonder why those two were in there, huh? Anyways, the only one I didn't see was 3 Queers."

Hearing his play on Johnny's name, I didn't feel guilty about what I was supposed to be doing anymore. He deserved this.

"I wonder where he was." With me.

"Yeah, honestly, I don't give a fuck. That bitch should stay away from me and Clara anyhow. If he comes anywhere near her, I'll kick him in the sack so hard he'll think he was a girl."

Honestly, considering how tall Johnny is, I don't think a kick from Deuce would do much.

"Let's see some strippers," he got up and walked over to the other side of the bar.

I followed him over and was instantly surrounded by half naked girls. I sat down in the chair next to Deuce and he waved a girl over.

"How about a lap dance for my buddy?" He held some money out for her. She nodded and lent closer to him so he could put the money in her bra strap.

Was he buying me a-- I didn't get to finish that thought. The chick straddled me and I couldn't think of anything other than her.

A/N

What do you think of how Tyler's feeling? Comment your thoughts on anything of my story please. Feedback is good!