Johnny's Fine

Matt's POV

"Johnny, are you sure you're okay doing this?" I asked him.

He took in a breath and nodded.

Ty was watching intently, "man, I promise that if this works, I won't do anything with her." We were staking out where Clara tweeted she was eating lunch and planned on having Tyler connect with her.

Johnny patted Tyler's shoulder and stood up. "Right, we decided on you calling me out for stealing your girl?" He asked him.

"Yeah, I'm going to come back in five minutes. Be ready," Tyler left and George and I were alone.

"Who likes the bitch anyways? Johnny, she doesn't even like our music. That should be garlic enough for you."

"Garlic?"

"Yeah, like if you were a vampire you know? Repellent," I tried explaining.

He sighed and let out a small smile at my stupidity. "Why do you hate her anyways?"

"Because you were dating her."

"What?" His confused look that he gave me made me realize that I said that out loud. His confused face...

I kissed him. I know I shouldn't have but I did. God, we were in public yet I needed to kiss him. His lips felt even better than I imagined and finally I pulled apart after getting no response from him.

"Matt?" He silently whispered.

"Yeh?" I bit my lip, expecting a punch that wasn't suppose to come until Ty got back.

"Next time, don't do that in public," he tried holding back a smile.

I felt my jaw drop slightly. He was okay with me kissing him?!?! I didn't get to ask because Tyler came back.

"You ASSHOLE!" He shouted at Johnny. Holy shit, did he see us? Wait, no, this was part of the act.

George stood up and tossed his arms out in a gesture that said 'what the hell?'. Tyler got closer and grabbed Johnny by the collar. He pushed him into view of Clara.

"You freaking took her from under me!" Tyler yelled.

"Maybe if you held on to her better, she wouldn't have strayed," Johnny replied coolly.

I looked at Clara to see if this was working at all. She was watching with interest while twirling a lock of her hair in her fingers. That's good news right? We wanted her to like Tyler more than she did already.

"Serves you right anyhow, after what you did!" Johnny yelled at him.

This wasn't going to work... She wouldn't believe them unless they actually threw punches. I got an idea and jumped in.

"Johnny, Johnny, c'mon," I grabbed him and tried pulling him away. As I got in between them, I whispered to Ty, "tell her that you got in a fight with Danny." I pulled George away and I glanced back as we got out of sight from Clara. He had walked over to her and she was smiling at him. Like, not a normal smile, a I-like-what-I-see smile.

A/N

I'm sorry if there's any grammar or spelling errors. These last chapters and the upcoming ones are unedited.

Comments? Vote? Follow?