The Plant

A/N
I'm just adding this because of alp the comments. Deuce's best friend in this is an actual guy. His name is Tony "Gadjet" Leonard. He is not Tony Perry.

Dylan's POV

I was actually proud of Matty. He came up with some real evil shit when we switched Deuce's painkillers. I admit, those earrings he pocketed confused me at first. Then he explained that we would plant them on Deuce's best friend, Tony.

Danny and I plan on doing it this morning. We're sending Jordan to distract him while we place the earrings somewhere. If Tony finds them, he'll most likely think it was some girl that he slept with's.

I sat up in my bed. I was thinking about this all night and could hardly sleep. I rubbed my eyes and got out of bed. After getting dressed, I unplugged my phone from its charger and left my room.

I went down the hall to Danny's room and knocked on the door. Shortly after, he opened it and I went in.

"Hey," he said, closing the door behind me. I turned to him and he immediately pulled me in for a kiss.

I smiled as he held me close. Yeah, I know it's crazy but I suppose there are two pairs of gay guys in this band. Danny's mouth traveled to the crook of my neck, he knows I like it when he kisses me there.

"Danny," I manage to whimper. I bite my lip to try and not to moan.

He smiles and releases me. "I suppose we should get going?"

I pouted and he laughs as he picks up the earrings. Danny lead the way out of his room and we went downstairs. Charlie was passed out on the couch with J in his arms. They looked good together, of course, not as good as Danny and I look together.

"Get your phone out and record this," Danny told me. I did what he said and he went up to the guys. "Jordan!" He shouted in their ears.

They both jumped about a mile. After getting his surroundings, Jordan slapped Danny on the arm. I ended the video and decided to send it to Johnny and Matt.

"Wait, you were recording us?!" J asked frantically.

"Yep, I already sent it to the other guys," I laughed.

"Jordan, lets get going," Danny changed the subject.

"Yeah, yeah, alright," Charlie got up. He kissed J before we left.

"Jordan and Jorel sitting in a tree," I sang out as we got in Danny's car.

Jordan punched my arm and it stung all the way to Tony's place. We parked a few houses away and split up. Jordan walked on the sidewalk while Danny and I went around behind the houses.

"So, I was thinking we'd place them in his living room. Because, why would Deuce be in the guy's bedroom?" Danny said as we found an open window.

"That's smart," I climbed trough first. It looked like an office, which it probably was.

Danny climbed in and smacked my ass as he walked past. "Let's find the living room."

We could hear Jordan talking. Good. Tony was distracted at the door. We went out to the hallway quietly and found a few doors that looked like a bathroom, closet, and bedroom. We kept walking and found out that the living room was open. Meaning, it didn't have a door. There was a railing that followed the wall's path until it broke where the two steps down into the room were.

We quickly went in and looked for a good place to put the earrings. We placed one underneath the coffee table by the sofa and we put the other in one of the blankets that were thrown at the end of the couch.

On our way out, I accidentally went in the wrong door. It was his bedroom. Danny, of course, had followed me.

"Dude, maybe he has a stash of coke," I whispered.

He smiled and we checked his dresser drawers for a stash. Sadly, we didn't find any cocaine.

"Dyl," Danny held up a journal, "he has a diary." He silently giggled. He's so cute when he does that. We leafed through the diary to his most recent entry.

'Aron and the guys took me out to a bar because Shelley dumped me the other day. I can't stand being around Deuce, but I can't stand not being around him even more. I fear the day he learns that I think I'm in love with him.'

"Holy shit," we both say at the same time.

"Take a picture," I tell Danny. He does and we put the journal back.