Escape Plan

Dylan's POV

We all ran like hell. Deuce called the cops on us and we only had a few minutes. Instead of going through the way we came, we decided to jump on one of Deuce's cars and climb the fence.

I was the last over and stumbled when I landed. Danny grabbed the back of my shirt to make sure I kept up. We ran a few blocks in the dark until we were all out of breath.

"Where'd we park the car?" J asked.

"Shit, I never was familiar with this neighborhood," Matt answered.

"We'll come back tomorrow for it," Danny suggested. I don't know why, but I had the urge to kiss him. Too bad J, Matt, and Jordan were here.

J got out his phone and called someone. While he was waiting and the other two weren't paying attention, Danny took my hand in his and gave it a squeeze. I looked up at him and he smiled.

"Hey! John Boy!" J spoke spontaneously, "do you think you cou-" pause "wow, you sound drunk-" pause "you ate what? Oh-"

He ate something? Johnny was getting drunk without us? I felt another squeeze from Danny and I looked back over at him.

"Wanna come out?" He whispered in my ear.

"We're talking about this now?" I nodded towards the other three.

"Well, I think I'd like to come out."

I nodded, "alright. When we get back though."

J hung up, "should I try someone else?"

"Well. Tyler's in town so does that mean Dean and Dave are too?" Jordan asked.

"His guitarists?" Dean Back and Dave Brenner were in Theory of a Deadman with Tyler.

"Yeah," Jordan took his phone out and dialed one of them. While e was talking, I asked J what Johnny ate.

---------------------------------

Ten minutes and two cop cars later, Dave Brenner finally showed up. He rolled down his window as he drove up next to us.

"How much for the night?" He asked with a smile.

I smiled back and shook my head at him. Jordan humored him and stuck his in the window. I heard him say, "depends on how many times you're going to need me."

"Guys, enough with the prostitute jokes. Deuce is bound to have one of his thug friends find us soon," J interrupted. Honestly, I think he didn't like the way Jordan was humoring Dave.

We all piled into his car, J having to sit on Jordan's lap, and he drove us back to the house.

"Wanna come in?" Danny asked Dave as we got out.

"Nah, it's getting late. Keep out of trouble." Dave drove away and we went inside.

Johnny and Tyler were passed out on the couch. Johnny's head was in Tyler's lap and, all in all, it was a funny sight.

I looked towards Danny to see if he really wanted to come out and I noticed Matt was looking kind of angry. Weird.

"Johnny!" Danny yelled in his ear.

"Jesus!" Johnny woke with a start. He looked around and realized his head was on Tyler's crotch, then he immediately sat up.

"What took you guys so long?" Tyler asked.

Jordan walked over to them and picked something off of the floor. "Is this my beef jerky?"

After Johnny slapped Danny really hard, which I wasn't too happy about, Danny looked towards me. I nodded and he spoke up, "guys, we need to talk." Everyone looked at him weird. I stepped over to him and he put his arm around me, "Dyl and I are dating."

A/N

Sorry for taking so long to update. I'll update twice for you :) Please comment, vote, and/or follow!