Honnouji Academy

It was a calm day today. The wind having a gentle breeze. The calming sounds of the water lightly splashing against the ship. "Can't wait to have a fresh new start." Spoke a boy with (F/c) hair and (E/c) eyes. He had fair skin and wore some sneakers, black ripped jeans, a white T-shirt, and a dark brown trench coat.

As the ship docked (Y/n) gladly walked off waving goodbye as the ship sails away. (Y/n) looked ahead to see the amazing city ahead of them. (Y/n) sighed contently, "Time for a new start." he says as he begins to walk toward the city. 

As he's walking (Y/n) notices a pink car that looks similar to the one from the Simpsons. "Someone call homer I think they stole his car." He started joking to himself. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!!!" (Y/n) turned around to be faced with a very tall and muscular male. He wore a white uniform with spikes coming off his shoulders and a three-star logo on his chest and neck collar.

He also had bland slicked back hair with gray eyes and had tan skin. (Y/n) had to look up at him for he was very tall. "Hello, I was just talking about your car." (Y/n) stated with a friendly smile. "WHAT OF IT!!!" Shouted the tall blond. "Just saying that it looks like Homer Simpson's car." He stated nonchalantly.

"Who?" He asked confused. "Forget it, anyway my names (Y/n) (L/n), I'm the new transfer student." He says with a hand out toward the tall blond. The blond shook his hand and stated, "I'm Ira Gamagori one of Lady Satsuki's Elite four member of the Student Council and the President of the Disciplinary Committee." He stated as giant red Japanese letters appeared in front of him. "So you're the 'Special Case' Lady Satsuki spoke of," Ira stated.

  "I wouldn't say I'm special, but yeah that would be me, yes." (Y/n) nodded. "Come, Lady Satsuki is waiting for you," Ira says as they enter his car and drive toward Honnouji. As they were driving (Y/n) sighed as he felt the wind through his (H/L) (F/c) hair. "Hey, can I ask you something, Ira?" (Y/n) asked as he notices something. 

"What might that be?" Ira asks not taking his eyes off the road. "Why is it the higher we go the nicer the houses look?" (Y/n) asked now facing Ira. "That is due to your social class here in this school," Ira explained. "Social class what you mean by that?" (Y/n) asked again. "It means how well you do in school. For example, if you wanted to live upon the higher ups you must do well in your academics. Each of these is placed as star ranks."

"No-star mean you'll live in the slums like everyone else, having a one star will give you better perks, it's exactly like the slums but everything a bit nicer and more comfortable. A two-star will land you in the middle class of the area. And a three-star will land you with the wealthy and what not." Ira explained as you pass said sections of the city.

"Huh, so you're academic status really affects how you live." (Y/n) stated a bit shocked. "Indeed." Says Ira as you make it to the school. Once Ira parked his car both boys make their way toward Lady Satsuki. Since it was lunchtime everyone was out doing their own thing. But as you are walking through the School you notice everyone staring at you.

"This should be interesting" (Y/n) thought to himself as he continued to walk. Now both boys are now standing in front of a big red door. Both entered the room and saw a big chair at the far back by the window. Off to the side (Y/n) notices a spot with a lot of bright colors and stuff animals.

"Who's the Kid Gamagori?" Asked a boy with short dark green hair. He also wore a similar uniform as Ira but he had a long coat, wore some type of necklace and hade a katana on his back. "He's the 'Special Case'," Ira stated. "Lady Satsuki you never told me he was a cutie~" Spoke a girl with long pink hair and eyes. She wore a white band uniform with the same three-star logo.

 "Thank you, your too kind." (Y/n) said with a slight smile. The girl giggled cutely, "What's your name handsome~?" The girl asked as she neared (Y/n). Before he could respond, a boy with short blue hair and glasses replies, "(Y/n) (L/n) the boy who almost destroyed his formal school." (Y/n) winced slightly but sighed. "Who are you guys?" (Y/n) asked.

The Katana guys spoke first, "I'm Uzu Sanageyama Elite four member of the student council and regulator of any and all Sports clubs." Then the pink haired girl spoke, "I'm Nonon Jakuzure Elite four Student council member and regulator of any non-athletic clubs." Then the boy with blue hair spoke, "And I'm Hoka Inumuta Final member of the Elite Four student council and head of Honnouji information and strategy committee."

As they all spoke big red Japanese letters appeared out of nowhere as they spoke. "What the hell did the people back on the ship but in their water?" (Y/n) thought as he sees the big red letters. "Leave us." Spoke a feminine voice as (Y/n) heard the power in her voice. The Elite Four exit the room leaving you alone with Satsuki.

"Take a seat (Y/n)." Said the voice. (Y/n) took a seat in front of the desk as they turned around in their chair. The girl known as Lady Satsuki is now staring at you. She wore what people might assume is a white general's uniform. The two stared at each other neither breaking eye contact. "Do you know who I am?" Satsuki asked (Y/n). 

"A very pretty woman?" (Y/n) asked with a slight chuckle. Satsuki pointed the end of her sword at (Y/n)'s neck causing him to stop chuckling. "Flattery will get you know where in this school do you understand?" Satsuki asked in a demanding tone. "Yes, Mam." (Y/n) said moving his hand by the side of his forehead in a solute. 

Satsuki gave a slight smirk as she sheathed her sword. "Welcome to Honnouji Academy."